Puppies need a new home

Roberto

Well Known Member
A few months ago I had 28 puppies that I was bottle feeding. Barbara who is Dee's sister offered to bottle feed 5 of them for me. I have been giving her dog food for many years and this is the first time she helped me out. Barbara is holding the puppies in the picture that Roberto claims I gave to Dee. This did not happen. Barbara brought the puppies back to me - all 5 of them. Three have been adopted and two are still here. They were never given to Dee or Roberto!!!!! Grindle one of the 2 remaining pups will be featured in the Sept issue of the Rocky Point Times.
The real estaste business is hurting I know but this is sick !!!!!!!! I am here 24/7 and it is hard work.
Animal Adoption Center of Rocky Point (A real rescue now for 10 years) 383 1012 www.rpaac.org Frim the USA 602 412 3932
Not sure at all what got you so bent about someone trying to help find a home for some puppies. Not clear what is sick about that. Clearly I misunderstood something. Someone else asked on the forum if these pups were with you and I was just responding to that. For that I apologize profusely. I never suggested or implied anything about all the work you do for the animals. Consider me sufficiently chastized. Mea culpa, mea culpa, lo siento it won't happen again.

Roberto

Well Known Member
And to Playa and Lagrimas, you bunch of troublemaking WASHMYMOUTHOUTWITHSOAP, WASHMYMOUTHOUTWITHSOAP next time you guys come by my Mexican Street Dog, Scooter, is gonna bite you both.

playaperro

El Pirata
And to Playa and Lagrimas, you bunch of troublemaking WASHMYMOUTHOUTWITHSOAP, WASHMYMOUTHOUTWITHSOAP next time you guys come by my Mexican Street Dog, Scooter, is gonna bite you both.
Oh Yea, You, never mind I hate repeating myself. Next time i'm bringing my favorite Dog
"WINO". My Mexican Shepard

Attachments

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I can't believe Roberto is capable of giving such misleading information out to people, Roberto you should be ashamed of yourself confusing people like that, what kind of people you think we are trying to unload dogs that don't even belong to you such an unhelpful guy you are!!!!
Next time you even try to do such a thing I will send playa and lagrimas to take care fo you, no heart no good for nothing you!!!!
OH!!! by the way I'll be down on thursday with your vino!!!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Inka Sez: OH!!! by the way I'll be down on thursday with your vino!!!

Excellent, a day earlier that I expected !!

AZ ROB

Well Known Member
"- I have over 100 and need food so everyone please help with food donations at the center . We are just behind the old Villa Granada Hotel. Three blocks east of the electric co. Call Nancy at 383 1012 ... " Seriously over 100 dogs in that small lot. when is enough enough times are tight and I love all animals but that could be borderline cruelity. I have been by there and We have donated food 4 bags (didn't even get a thankyou) but in these troubled times I send donations to the orphanage.

Esperanza

Well Known Member
"- I have over 100 and need food so everyone please help with food donations at the center . We are just behind the old Villa Granada Hotel. Three blocks east of the electric co. Call Nancy at 383 1012 ... " Seriously over 100 dogs in that small lot. when is enough enough times are tight and I love all animals but that could be borderline cruelity. I have been by there and We have donated food 4 bags (didn't even get a thankyou) but in these troubled times I send donations to the orphanage.
Well, I thought maybe it was just us, but someone else came away feeling the same way we did. After emailing and then talking with her, we donated on 2 separate occasions. Frankly, we left feeling like we were bothering her. After the last donation, we decided to not return. That was about a year ago.

We struggle in this economy, but we still contribute, just to someone else.

this spammer has been busy it's got 23 post already... look out RPJoe... it's going to be catching up with you for the most posts soon...

WoW someone used "SPAM-AWAY" it's gone... Seriously Chari and Stuart you two are doing a great job of removing those SpamBots... :gradea: :thumbsup: :notworthy:

Last edited:

Roberto

Well Known Member
this spammer has been busy it's got 23 post already... look out RPJoe... it's going to be catching up with you for the most posts soon...

WoW someone used "SPAM-AWAY" it's gone... Seriously Chari and Stuart you two are doing a great job of removing those SpamBots... :gradea: :thumbsup: :notworthy:
Whew, I'm glad it was just you posting. I was worried there would be another dog dispute when I saw the thread come alive again !!