Puppy looking for home

loco

We rescued this puppy over labor day and have nursed her back to health and she's looking for a good home. Really cool little puppy not sure of the breed
What kind of dog.jpg

Roberto

Unless you are a dog snob, these street dogs make incredibly loyal, tough pets. They tend to be very intelligent and alert. Get yours today, supply is limited !!

AZ ROB

Roberto you are very correct That little Diva is incredible in the room for 5 minutes and already had the doggy door figured out. we have to hide toys in and around things so she doesn't get bored. She is also getting a kick out of digging up gopher holes not sure what she is going to do when she finds one hope I am there to watch

Unless you are a dog snob, these street dogs make incredibly loyal, tough pets. They tend to be very intelligent and alert. Get yours today, supply is limited !!
Most definitely on that statement....I've had purebreds and mutts, and I'll go with the mutts every time. They usually have fewer medical issues over their lifetimes too!

loco

Puppy has new home

Good news....We found the puppy a new home . A Science Professor from ASU was looking for a dog for his 5 year daughter, they just moved into a house with a huge back yard .
Seems like a great Home, Brenda ( my girlfriend) was Bumming out:sad: BIG TIME all weekend, seems like we were getting attached. Im sure our 3 dogs we already have will keep us busy. Any how its a Happy ending:woo: for a Penasco Puppy

Trust me Rob, Brenda is going to be bumming for awhile...........he's sooooo adorable, I can see how she became attached to him!!!! Glad he found a good home though (before I got down to your last post, I was seriously considering whether or not a playmate for our JRT would be a good idea......Bruce would kill me though, so thankfully it didn't get that far)!!!!!!