Put your party hats on!!!

It's time to party and EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! We will be having a birthday party next Saturday for Bruce, who is turning "THE BIG FIVE-O"!! (I turned 50 in March, so it's somewhat for me as well......although to us it's just a number, no big "milestone" or anything like that..... just a damn good reason to throw a party, LOL!!!!). It will start at 3:00 with munchies and I will fire up the grill around 5:30. Come and say hi, have something to eat and/or drink and celebrate/mourn with us!!!! We'll be beachfront at PDO, but not sure which space yet (will post on Friday when we get there). Hope everyone can make it!!!!:party::woo::cheers:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Kathy will be there too. She and her bro are bringing their mother down. Dave won't be there. We are coming Friday morning. Kathy, too. We are staying until Monday.

Julie...sorry I can't make it....I was just down last weekend...and can't do 2 in a row.

Have a great "dual" celebration!!!!

Wow, her mom and her brother....how cool is that??!! Soooo glad you guys will be there....and thanks Joe, we will miss you!!! (We'll be there the following weekend as well.......hint, hint!!) We're going to, hopefully, be there by 10:00 Friday morning. I say hopefully because, once again, the father-in-law is coming along in his motorhome. He had it worked on, obviously, since it took a s**t last time (it was $300.00 out of his pocket to have it towed and I think another $400.00 to have it fixed)....let's hope to hell it will make it this time. I really hate getting to RP three hours behind schedule!!!!! Anyway, we're going to hit the BooBar Friday afternoon (that's Bruce's actual birthday) for a drink (or two or three or....) and to give Jose a license plate....join us!!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
We will if I can tear Jerry away. He's putting the new air conditioner in the trailer and he hates to get interrupted..........

Hey everyone, I just got an email back from PDO.....we're beachfront, space #41, which is almost smack dab in the middle. We'll be there tomorrow, hopefully by 10:00. See you all on the beach and at the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gettin My Party Hat Ready... BIG Thanks to you Julie and Alicia (espousa de Inka) for your assistence this morning with preparing the Food Bags at La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida AC for Food Distribution today... you couldn't have picked a better day, as we were short on local volunteers at the community center this morning...

OK it's Party Time (listen to me I don't even drink)... sea U soon...

AAARRRGGGGGG!!! I wrote a lengthy post last week in which, among other things, I thanked everyone that came to Bruce's party. I get on here this morning, and it's not here!!! I don't know what happened.....I was on hold on the phone for half the damn day that day, so I guess I signed off before I hit the enter button. Anyway, thank you's go to everyone who came to the party:p Bruce had a great time (he always does with you guys...ditto for me!) and the weather actually cooperated!!! I was worried about that, but Connie's weather goddess was good to us!! (Thank her for me Stuart;-)) We're so lucky to have such great friends and I'm looking forward to the next get together!!!!

Attachments

Ooops.....I wanted to post a couple of pictures taken on Bruce's actual birthday, which was the day before the party. (Sorry, the second pic is kind of dark....that's the Boo Bar though!!)

Attachments

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Julie,
Connie's weather goddess isn't that disturbing drunken monkey statue, is it? LOL! That thing is UGLY!

OK Joe, drag out and post that pic for the newbies on here.........LOL!