Quilting Classes

Earlier this year someone posted pictures of a quilting class graduation. Are those classes still being offered? If so, are there any needs for the participants like fabric or tools? We're coming down Dec. 12 and I could probably add some items to my luggage if there is a need.

Great. What can you use most? Should I just bring quilting fabric? Or do they need thread, needles, rulers? Books, patterns? I'd like to bring what will be the most useful for the students.

Yes they can use another sewing machine... Thank You... I will send you a private message with contact info and directions to the community center and or our house or I can come to where you're staying and pick it up which ever will be easier for you...

Quilts made from Donations

I am sorry I haven't posted these photos sooner... just have too many pots on the stove at the same time...

But I haven't forgot about your generousity and donations Thank You, Shelquilts & sea nile...

These are just a couple of Baby Quilts made with the machine and materials you donated...

Click on images to view larger version...

IMG_0448.jpg IMG_0457.jpg IMG_0456.jpg
IMG_0444.jpg IMG_0445.jpg IMG_0446.jpg

Thank you both so much, your donations are such a big help... people are learning a new skill that could earn them an income and babies are kept warm...

We just started an all new sewing class with a new bi-lingual teacher... She has many new ideas and was looking for an Overlock a.k.a Surge Sewing Machine if anyone happens to have one laying around..?

Gracias....

trade

We have 6 women enroled so far and the plan is to teach them how to make quinceanera (a social/religious ceremony when a girl turns 15) dresses. They are very expensive to buy and we know people who do very well making dresses!

We just started an all new sewing class with a new bi-lingual teacher... She has many new ideas and was looking for an Overlock a.k.a Surge Sewing Machine if anyone happens to have one laying around..?

Gracias....
Do you still have a need of fabric , thread, zippers etc..?
I'll be down tomorrow and can bring it down.