Radio Show from KUCI Irvine Ca.

I will be on the air at 8:00am Pacific (9:00am Phoenix) tomorrow from KUCI Irvine, Orange County talking about Rocky Point and helping out in the community at La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida A.C. the Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco and future plans with the host of the show John Klug who I have been working and sharing ideas with since late July...

The name of the show is "Building The New Ecconomy" 8:00am Pacific (9:00am Phoenix Time) tomorrow Tuesday 12/7/2010

If you'd like to listen I'd love to have you out there... go to http://www.kuci.org/ and click on the "Listen Now" link in the upper right corner of the page (choose your connection)

Jim

I wish that I could listen. I'll be on the road at that time. Any chance that there will be a link to it afterwards?

Jim... there will be a Podcast of the show... and I will continue to work with John (hopefully behind the scenes) A TV show is in the works, he called me today to let me know that a camera and video equipment is on the way to shoot videos showing everyday life with the kids in the barrio and at the community center...

Jim

Mark and Barb are already Rock Stars! They are both so humble and do so much for the community. I'm proud to know them.

T

Tomcat

I was able to listen to the show online... :) I have just met Mark and Barb only a few times and now I see much more of what there all about and how they volunteer there time serving the community of Puerto Penasco. All I can say is keep up your amazing work with the schools and poorer families there. You two are the anchor on the ground making things happen. Great Job Mark and Barb :)

Do you have a paypal account for folks like me to send a few dollars now and then to help support your efforts ?

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
The show went well... John and I talked after the show and he was very pleased and happy how the show went, the hour just flew by... he wants me to do more updates on the air with him more frequently:aagh::hairout:

He also sent a copy of the broadcast USPS Overnight to our friend Art Sloanes house... Barb is up there now so she will probably bring it back with her...

Thank you all for your comments and for taking the time to listen or even time trying to listen... I really appreciate it... TomCat... Thank You very much, I received your donation via PayPal... we will apply it toward the Christmas Party for the kids this weekend at La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida A.C.

Monday night while we were going over what we would discuss on the show I expressed how I wanted to mention all of you that spend your time to help us out (Chari, AZROB, RPJoe and others) but as I said time flew by and the opportunity wasn't there... I will be sure to do so next update... we really are greatful to all of you for your support...

Here we go again...

I will be on the Radio once again... Tomorrow (03/15/2011) will be Johns last radio show as he is gearing up to start working on the details for his TV show which will be on the major networks... The show airs at 8:00am, and I will be on the air at 8:10am Pacific (8:10am Phoenix) tomorrow from KUCI Irvine, Orange County talking about Rocky Point and helping out in the community at La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida A.C. the Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco and future plans with the host of the show John Klug who I have been working and sharing ideas with since late July of 2010...

John and I will continue working together on our project of bringing our two regions together...:mexico::usa:

The name of the show is "Building The New Ecconomy" 8:00am Pacific (8:00am Phoenix Time) tomorrow Tuesday 03/15/2011 (BTW tomorrow will also be our 15th anniversary for living in Rocky Point... WoW... 15 years, how time flies when you're having fun)

If you'd like to listen I'd love to have you out there... go to http://www.kuci.org/ and click on the "Listen Now" link in the upper right corner of the page (choose your connection)

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Joe, thanks for getting the info to Mark, I added a little more. He is going to talk about Jimena, also I think on tv. Also Mark when I get to Ajo later today I will send the photos I have of Jimena and her mother.

Last edited:
I will be on the Radio once again... Tomorrow (03/15/2011) will be Johns last radio show as he is gearing up to start working on the details for his TV show which will be on the major networks... The show airs at 8:00am, and I will be on the air at 8:10am Pacific (8:10am Phoenix) tomorrow from KUCI Irvine, Orange County talking about Rocky Point and helping out in the community at La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida A.C. the Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco and future plans with the host of the show John Klug who I have been working and sharing ideas with since late July of 2010...

John and I will continue working together on our project of bringing our two regions together...:mexico::usa:

The name of the show is "Building The New Ecconomy" 8:00am Pacific (8:00am Phoenix Time) tomorrow Tuesday 03/15/2011 (BTW tomorrow will also be our 15th anniversary for living in Rocky Point... WoW... 15 years, how time flies when you're having fun)

Just a bump....particularly for the newcomers on here that are not familiar with the great work that Mark(Seadweller) and his wife Barb do in Penasco for the kids!

Last edited:
What a FUN Show... I tried to name all of you that have been helpful in what we do down here in Rocky Point, I know I missed a lot of you I guess I just folded like a big tortilla under the pressure of being on the radio and the short amount of time we had for the show... But Thank you to all who have helped us, Thank You so much...