Radio Show from KUCI Irvine Ca.

For any of you that are interested in what we talked about or wanted to listen to the show today but were unable to, John Klug (the host of the show) is going to send me a copy of todays show on a disc... I will then try to post it here and on Facebook for all to hear...

From the feedback I have received so far the show went very good... I did get to mention what we are doing for Jimena (the little deaf girl)... and what goes on at "La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida A.C." community center... and what we are doing with the schools... I also tried to thank and mention as many names as possible of all the good people that are involved in helping us with our cause, because we couldn't do what we do without your support...

Originally this was to be Johns last show on the radio, so he could devote more of his time to the developement and planning of his TV show... He even started off todays show by saying that this was going to be his last show on the radio... But after the show ended, John called me to say that "the powers that be" at the radio station called him and told him that todays show was fantastic and they pleaded with him to continue doing more shows like todays show... so it looks like John and I are going to be producing more shows together in the future... he also told me that he wants me to be involved with the developement of his TV show...

So hopefully this will be the beginning of some positive projects in the communities of Rocky Point and more good things will become of all this...

T

Tomcat

Very cool Mark and I hope you can find a way for us to hear the show you just did ;-)