Rally Update

Jim

I think that it was a success. I know that we had alot of fun. My voice is shot from talking over the music for 15 hours a day. We had lots of people in CTC and I know that the Malecon and 13th were good. Our friends/neighbors Tom and Bobbie at JCs did good. I had to leave a bit early tonight as I'm not as young as I used to be and watching the sunrise is great 3 days in a row if you sleep before it happens. I'll post some pics here and on the website and on facebook. Chuck and Mark, Please send my your pics so I can put them up also. Anyone else tambien (also). I'm going to bed but I can still hear lots of bikes and partying going on. Cheers.

I think that it was a success. I know that we had alot of fun. My voice is shot from talking over the music for 15 hours a day. We had lots of people in CTC and I know that the Malecon and 13th were good. Our friends/neighbors Tom and Bobbie at JCs did good. I had to leave a bit early tonight as I'm not as young as I used to be and watching the sunrise is great 3 days in a row if you sleep before it happens. I'll post some pics here and on the website and on facebook. Chuck and Mark, Please send my your pics so I can put them up also. Anyone else tambien (also). I'm going to bed but I can still hear lots of bikes and partying going on. Cheers.
Jim we had a great time, we ran into some old friends and made a lot of new friends... I know we handed out a ton of beads... we'll have to wait for the photos they're on Chucks camera... :eek:

A

azbeachboy

I just got my computer back and I'm sure I need to find my camera disk an install the program again... What a wild weekend and I took a lot of pictures. Mark, my brother kept asking who was in so many pictures?

I have been to all but two rallys. I had the best time at this one. Much smaller that past years howeve it was much more fun. That you for the photos. Can you post some more?

A

azbeachboy

I can and will tomorrow. It was a really fun rally!

Chuck...I am REALLY disappointed.....with the number of beads you normally hand out, I would have expected "better" photos!!! Even if things weren't completely "popping out"!! ;);):rofl:

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it down...one of the guys in my office went down with a bunch of people from a VFW Post, and had a blast....his first time to Penasco. I've been down the last few years, but just couldn't because of a death in the family....

Last edited:
R

rob4092xx

For you bikers and car lovers....there is a great car/motorcycle show in Ahwatukee Saturday, November 21st, 10 am to 5 pm. Location: 4700 E. Warner in Phoenix (Ahwatukee).

Awards for Best of Show, Sponsors Choice, and many more!

Registration fee is only $10 per vehicle before Nov. 13th. After Nov. 13th, fee is $12 per vehicle.

Enjoy great food, beer, outdoor concert and concessions!

You don't need a vehicle to attend! Lots to look at!

Free admission if you bring food, frozen turkey or toys; all of which will be donated to St. Mary's Food Bank and U.S. Marines Toys for Tots program. Help us help the unfortunate during the Holidays!

Call the Ahwatukee Community Center at 480-893-3431.

Wow, what great pics you guys! More! More!

I'd love to be able to post some of your pics on RP Tides, would any of you be up for that? Of course I'd identify who took the pics, links back to the source where appropriate, and any info you'd want to share about them, etc. Yes? No? (You can let me know privately if you want, via PM or at [email protected] )

A

azbeachboy

Joe,
I'm bringing down my CD of biker weekend for Jim and Mark. Then you can see what we got for the beads :eek3: