RCPM

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ A GET TOGETHER SOUNDS GREAT ~~~

~~~ GET ALL OF THE FORUM FISH & PIGEON COOP PEOPLE ~~~ "TOGETHER" ~~~

~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Finally ~~~ GOTCHA, GOTCHA, GOTCHA, another forum fish takes the ~~~ HOOK ~~~
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ Who is HAPPY :?: ~~~

~~~ Before I go I have to know what RCPM is ~~~

~~~ Lets see, forum BIG FISH CAUGHT ~~~ Kenny fish, Az fish, Inka fish, & Now the elusive Jeeper fish, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ & there are others, REALLY BIG FISH, I have caught here ~~~ I won't name them, ~~~

~~~ Don't want to embarrass them in front of the whole world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ ACHI, ACHI, ACHI, :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ RCPM = DRUNKEN FREE FOR ALL, = DRUNKEN DRIVING, DRUNKEN DRIVING THRU PP STREETS,
DRUNKEN DRIVING FROM & BACK TO BORDER, DRUNKEN DRIVING FROM & BACK TO PHOENIX & TUCSON, WHICH = THE POSSIBILITY OF MORE HEADONS, ___________ NO THANKS _________
I THINK I WANT TO BE AROUND TO KEEP FISHING __________
___________ I WISH EVERYONE A SAFE WEEKEND _______________

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Sally said:
~~~ Before I go I have to know what RCPM is ~~~
Well Sally since you asked so nicelly i wil tell you
RCPM = Rocky crap pinche mierd.. just kidding!!!
Roger Clyne and the Peace Makers
it is a rock and roll band from Ucraine :lol: :lol:

joester

2 salty dawgs
funny spelling of the Ukraine -
as I'm probably the only Uke here on the board.
as to the band - you may have heard about a band from Tempe that used to be called the Refreshments? that's Roger Clyne, with his current band.
fun group of folks.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Joester how funny, I did spell it right then I thought mmmm I think it is with a "c" so I did change it to the wrong spelling, sorry!!! it won't happen again

Jeff

Is it true what im seeing on Wunderground that the forecast for this weekend is supposed to 77 on saturday and 75 on sunday? That SUCKS! The kids are gonna be pissed if they cant get in the water!

Hey Jeff....the water doesn't cool off as quickly as the air temp....the kids should be fine....maybe a little chilly when they get out of the water.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
The weather is actually looking pretty crappy for this weekend, but better than the red flag gale warning that Buoyweather was showing yesterday. Yes, gale warning - winds in excess of 35 knots. I was planning on fishing Fri. and Sat., but that's doubtful at the moment.

Be prepared to eat sand no matter where you are. Top graph is wind predictions (in knots), bottom graph is wave height (feet) and interval (seconds).

Attachments

Jeff

Stuart said:
The weather is actually looking pretty crappy for this weekend, but better than the red flag gale warning that Buoyweather was showing yesterday. Yes, gale warning - winds in excess of 35 knots. I was planning on fishing Fri. and Sat., but that's doubtful at the moment.

Be prepared to eat sand no matter where you are. Top graph is wind predictions (in knots), bottom graph is wave height (feet) and interval (seconds).

That BLOWS! :lol: