RCPM

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Although later this year (usually May while it's still a bit cooler), I suspect the crowd will be there. After all, it's Circus Mexicus! :)

Last edited:
J

Jamie75

I have a bad feeling it is going to be the worst turn out in years for a number of reasons. First, passports or passport cards are now needed..I know we have all been given years to get this done, but I know SO many people that were still using drivers license and birth certificates just a couple weeks back. Second, bad press. Most of the people who attend the show aren't regulars like us, and are nervous to travel south of the border because they think they are going to be shot, kidnapped, or come down with the fatal H1N1 Flu(what a joke). Third, people just don't have the extra cash to blow on a fun weekend in Mexico. And lastly, I am personally not looking forward to the new location, although walking distance for me, I don't think it will ever be the same.

I agree Jamie..... I think there are lot of factors at work here. And does anyone know why they changed the location? I've stayed at the Sonoran Spa and I am trying to figure out how they will have the stage? Maybe right out in the parking lot by the BBQ and tennis courts......How classy lol

J

Jamie75

Sunset and RCPM have gone their seperate ways. I am saddened by the whole thing. I thought it was always done well..

No, the stage is going to be set in the dirt lot just east of Chango's, behind the Spa resort.