Recommendation for an honest realtor?

Looking to sell a property in Las Conchas and I need an experienced realtor to list it. I would like someone that is also licensed in Arizona and has a good reputation locally. I know, asking a lot. Thanks.

Old55

If it has a difficult ownership difficult history,neighbors with political connections or it needs a lot of repair good luck.The good ones go for the low hanging fruit that wont get them side ways with the power players

"an honest realtor"

In MEXICO!!

How is such a thing even discussed on this forum?????????????

They are in it for your money people. As in they can't do real honest work for a living. As in selling used cars or boats or airplanes. As in anything where someone else's cash flow might mean a little scrap or drip of blood to get them by another few weeks or months until the next "mark" allows itself to be bled and used.

Maybe the "new member" the other day with his/her dental issues should have thought about brushing their teeth and getting some dental insurance.

These threads are just never ending click bait that have hundreds of past items of input on this forum.

Thought it was worth a try. Looked back through the treads, did not see anything from the last few years. Thanks for the recommendation Playaperro, will speak to her.

Old55

Thought it was worth a try. Looked back through the treads, did not see anything from the last few years. Thanks for the recommendation Playaperro, will speak to her.
I’m about to hire J. Waltz to represent my other place.He really has a great eye for seeing problems with the existing homes that need addressing and has sold a couple white elephants down here.Good at dealing with title shit shows too

corndog

I’m about to hire J. Waltz to represent my other place.He really has a great eye for seeing problems with the existing homes that need addressing and has sold a couple white elephants down here.Good at dealing with title shit shows too
I have used John for 14 years, and highly recommend him..

John Walz is AMAZING!!! The transaction for my home purchase was easy and clean. Then he has been there EVERY SINGLE step of the remodel. When I need something he is all over it. He pays all my utilities. He has the best connections as well. His wife is bilingual which makes everything even smoother. Cannot recommend him highly enough. Last night when I ran out of water, he called water in immediately and I was up and running in 35 minutes. Last, he negotiates all the prices with all the contractors so I know I am getting the best price. Do not waste your time with anyone else.

Old55

John Walz is AMAZING!!! The transaction for my home purchase was easy and clean. Then he has been there EVERY SINGLE step of the remodel. When I need something he is all over it. He pays all my utilities. He has the best connections as well. His wife is bilingual which makes everything even smoother. Cannot recommend him highly enough. Last night when I ran out of water, he called water in immediately and I was up and running in 35 minutes. Last, he negotiates all the prices with all the contractors so I know I am getting the best price. Do not waste your time with anyone else.
Yep, she is a class act too!