Recreational Marijuana Legalised in Mexico.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant.

I don't see it changing anything. If you want pot now, one only need ask at any bar, club, cab driver, etc. Not like it's a big secret and I've seen locals smoking it openly on the street. I also don't see it becoming a huge tourist attraction. The days when you could get locked up for life for a single joint of mota are long gone in Mexico, as they are starting to disappear here in the US.

Goes without saying that I would still never try crossing the border with it no matter what its legal status is in Mexico. Until the Feds here change the law, expect that Rover will still sniff it out and you'll have nice stay somewhere until you hand over a bunch of money to a judge.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Marijuana, cocaine and heroine are all legalized up to a certain amount (around a gram from the powder and 4 grams for the herb for mexican nationals), the justice court has passed the "amparo" for the 4 members of "smart" that applied for the personal use of it, it does not mean it is legal YET, but soon will be all over the world anyway!!!!