Reggie's 8/12

Roberto

Well Known Member
Something is happening !! A crew power washed the building and repainted the entire thing in bright, vivid colors in a pattern some what similar to Oxxo. No signage except the old signs on the pole. Will check today.

Landshark

Well Known Member
Something is happening !! A crew power washed the building and repainted the entire thing in bright, vivid colors in a pattern some what similar to Oxxo. No signage except the old signs on the pole. Will check today.
Are you saying it might be Roberto's 9/13 ???

Roberto

Well Known Member
Signs are up ! New Reggies 8/12 oval signs on the building and some construction going on inside.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Not open as of today 5/2 but more cars are parked along the side of the building.The place is clean a polished looking, new signs and all. The tension is building. Will there be burritos and donuts on Monday ???!!! Inquiring minds and hungry stomachs want to know!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Not open as of today 5/2 but more cars are parked along the side of the building.The place is clean a polished looking, new signs and all. The tension is building. Will there be burritos and donuts on Monday ???!!! Inquiring minds and hungry stomachs want to know!
Too late Roberto....She's still Pi$$ed.

BootNHat

Well Known Member
It's about 4pm and I stopped because the door was open. They are OPEN! They had some burritos, liquor, Tecate beers, and soft drinks. I didn't check on the donut side. They really should hang some kind of large sign saying they are open.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Yup, walked in the door yesterday and talked to Bill, the new owner. Said he was not really completely ready as he was still establishing suppliers but yes burritos and donuts. Beer coolers were pretty full, some new tables in the main room and not a lot of shelf area. Interesting that Bill commented to me that poeple who had heard about his closing and possible opening from this forum had told him about it. Stop by and give him a try. He's battling Oxxo, every little bit helps. Tell him what you want to see there. He's open to suggestions.

playaperro

El Pirata
Actually crossed in Douglas Az and saw an Oxxo there in the USA. If you can't beat them join them...They will take over Chicago, LA....

Roberto

Well Known Member
Just finished a delish burrito, Huevo Y Tocino. First one I've had in many months it seems. Just as good as always !

Roberto

Well Known Member
Update..... Reggies is still open, still has the big burros and yes fresh donut dails. Now also offering Chinese food. Only 3 different items at this writing. Eat in or take out. Got one to go and it was very tasty, lots of it too. The take out is a nice option if you are in the Mirador.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Anyone know what happened to the woman who was the windshield washer, Laura? I need embroidery done and she was good!

Roberto

Well Known Member
I see her cart parked next to Hacienda las Fuentes. Someone told me her daughter works at Yummy Salad on Fremont.