Republicans Push for Military attack in Mexico Spells Our Doom

I will proudly wear my red maple leaf shirt or hat for identification purposes and to save my life. I can only hope the sicarios have been educated.

joanC

For so long as that little hugger Amlo has any influence, and corruption rules the day, Mexico is a danger to America. It's really not even up to a 3rd world country.

richwi

Some people will believe any rumor.
Actually Ron DeSantis said this during the Republican debates. Asked Wednesday night at the Republican debate if he would support sending US Special Forces into Mexico to confront drug cartels operating in the country, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis answered clearly: “Yes, and I will do it on day one.” Right after the debate he tweeted (or is it X'd?) Yes, I would send U.S. Special Forces to take out the Mexican drug cartels.”

joanC

If one catches up on the news from Mexico over the last few years, one will learn AMLO, when confronted by the cartel crime problem, stated "Hugs, not bullets". He then ordered the release of the Guzman kid, Ovidio, in Culiacan, and the punk disappered for a couple years until he was caught again. He and his 3 brothers have been indicted in US. Amlo has made it clear he wants no conflict with them, which says he does not want to stop their drug business. He's well known as ultra left wing.

Old55

If one catches up on the news from Mexico over the last few years, one will learn AMLO, when confronted by the cartel crime problem, stated "Hugs, not bullets". He then ordered the release of the Guzman kid, Ovidio, in Culiacan, and the punk disappered for a couple years until he was caught again. He and his 3 brothers have been indicted in US. Amlo has made it clear he wants no conflict with them, which says he does not want to stop their drug business. He's well known as ultra left wing.
Amlo is very popular with the non elite

So what.............

The cartels are already operating unchallenged in every town, city and berg in the FUSA. Most caught for any crime committed are released without bail within hours. At a worst case scenario they might get a free plane trip back to their claimed residence anywhere in the world for a few weeks vacation then simply take a plane or bus north and be welcomed with open arms by the so-called " BORDER PATROL" to continue the pillage and rape of the innocent citizens who wilfully pay taxes to insure their "safety" from the invading hordes.

Wadda Fuggin Joke!

And the King of Clowns is going to declare a national requirement via executive order to get a mandatory jab that has not yet been invented for a disease that has not yet been detected and no one has even contracted.

Wadda Fuggin Joke!

Got home last night after a quick shrimp run. No damage to our casita in Mirador from the rain but a big layer of dust and blow sand everywhere. Almost every road sign between San Luis RC and PP was either blown down or twisted in half.

After an hour wait in the Sentri lane we were directed to the secondary inspection where we waited another hour while four clowns picked and probed every nook and cranny on my new Raptor R. I think they were mostly interested in checking out the new truck as we didn't have a single wet-back, kilo of avocados or a even a bag of fentanyl stuffed in the engine compartment.

Old55

So what.............

The cartels are already operating unchallenged in every town, city and berg in the FUSA. Most caught for any crime committed are released without bail within hours. At a worst case scenario they might get a free plane trip back to their claimed residence anywhere in the world for a few weeks vacation then simply take a plane or bus north and be welcomed with open arms by the so-called " BORDER PATROL" to continue the pillage and rape of the innocent citizens who wilfully pay taxes to insure their "safety" from the invading hordes.

Wadda Fuggin Joke!

And the King of Clowns is going to declare a national requirement via executive order to get a mandatory jab that has not yet been invented for a disease that has not yet been detected and no one has even contracted.

Wadda Fuggin Joke!

Got home last night after a quick shrimp run. No damage to our casita in Mirador from the rain but a big layer of dust and blow sand everywhere. Almost every road sign between San Luis RC and PP was either blown down or twisted in half.

After an hour wait in the Sentri lane we were directed to the secondary inspection where we waited another hour while four clowns picked and probed every nook and cranny on my new Raptor R. I think they were mostly interested in checking out the new truck as we didn't have a single wet-back, kilo of avocados or a even a bag of fentanyl stuffed in the engine compartment.
In the real world people caught with quantities of hard drugs get years in prison but you know that nark!

joanC

The facts are not complex.

A well-known and respected long time midstream Christian Ministry in Western Canada signed a contract early in 2023 to rent the Quebec City Convention Center, about 3000 miles east, to hold a week long program starting late June/23. They expected up to 1000 people per day, so numerous sub-contractors were engaged to make it happen. It was a big undertaking.

Among other things such as the sanctity of marriage, 2 parent households, etc, they are pro-life. They oppose abortion.

The Quebec govt heard about it, and CANCELLED the event, saying pro-life speech was contrary to the teachings of the Quebec govt.

But, you ask, how could a govt cancel a contract?

Simple in Canada: many important buildings and institutions are owned by Crown Corporations. The "Crown" is a tribute to the King of England.

These are corporations set up by a Provincial or the Federal govt to own and control assets the same as a private corporation would do. The difference is the Govt is the sole shareholder, and all officers are appointed by the govt. They are an arm of the govt.

Don't condemn what you hear coming out or Russia, China and Mexico. You don't need to look that far.