Rocky Point Crime: Are we there yet?

jerry

sounds like an AR 15 semi auto, then an AK 47, guns, then they put a new cueno on the chivo and unleashed again.
one of the dead guys had a automatic shotgun with a drum feed...the same week in y Griega the cops seized a barret 50 cal headed north...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
The man talking, asks the kid who is shooting and the kid answers los watcho's , but they were'nt there for this part of the gun fight.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
They caught up with the white truck on fremont by oceanos, guy got out with the Ak 47 and shot up the pei police but they shot back with a M16 and glocks.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
They caught up with the white truck on fremont by oceanos, guy got out with the Ak 47 and shot up the pei police but they shot back with a M16 and glocks.
The or a truck , was found on the highway later out past my house, according to the newspaper, there were 3 that got away, one probably wounded, the paper said the inside was smeared with blood.

mis2810-I agree with what you say. I should have been more specific in my post. When you consider the brother of former President Salinas, who held a high government post, was on the narco payroll as well as another government officialwhowas the highest law enforecment officer in the country (who worked with the US and shared intelligence) was also on the narco payroll, it is no wonder things are the way they are. In the past I had business interests in most of the larger cities in Mexico. I travelled thoughout the country. Whenever I met someone new I was greeted with a warm smile. Whenever I entered a Mexican home I was greeted as a member of the family and made to feel welcomed and at home. I met people on all socio-ecomomic levels and found them to be warm, kind and generous. The beauty of the country and graciousness of its people is amazing. When I think of all of the innocent people who have lost their lives in this narco war my heart aches for their families.

GV Jack

Snorin God
You most likely have never been to Chicago...awesome city
I haven't been there for years, but man, I think it is one great place. The lake front, museums, restaurants
are great.

I got the bends there once. I was supposed to me my brother at the Top of the Whatever like 95
gazzilion stories up. I get vertigo anyway, but went up. Got there and they said I had taken the wrong elevator.
So back down, outside to another elevator. 96 gazzilion stories up and voila, no brother. Called him and learned I was
in the wrong building. So down I go, across the way and up another gazzilion stories. He thought it was really funny
until I made him buy dinner.

Still a great town..Chicago is my kind of town.

I've kept to myself in regards to this issue, heck, we live here now.

My family is scared to come visit us because of the propaganda and smear campaign in regards to any negative news coming out of Mexico. I made a snide remark on facebook saying that the governments of Mexico and Canada should issue travel advisories to warn citizens of travel to the United States. Maybe I missed it but, I don't recall any theater or church mass murders on this side of the border. The fact that most of the crime here appear to be in the name of the drug wars with an occasional bystander getting in the way.

What happened at Las Conchas could happen anywhere. Home invasions are a everyday occurrence in the United States. There are simple realities that sensible people have to face, there is dangerous people everywhere. I don't flash cash, drive a high profile vehicle, or do anything that puts my family at risk. Those realities come into play here in Puerto Penasco, Phoenix, Chicago, Los Angeles, and even while visiting Disneyworld.

The bottom line is that we feel safe here. We have inlaws from the Rio Sonora in town this weekend and spent the early evening at the Malacon last night. We enjoyed an ice cream, the vendors, and even the kids got to ride the train. Would I take my children out like that in downtown Chicago at night? How about New York City, Los Angeles, or even London? To all my family back in the good ole USA, sorry, but we will be staying here in Puerto Penasco.

Last edited:

mis2810

mis2810-I agree with what you say. I should have been more specific in my post. When you consider the brother of former President Salinas, who held a high government post, was on the narco payroll as well as another government officialwhowas the highest law enforecment officer in the country (who worked with the US and shared intelligence) was also on the narco payroll, it is no wonder things are the way they are. In the past I had business interests in most of the larger cities in Mexico. I travelled thoughout the country. Whenever I met someone new I was greeted with a warm smile. Whenever I entered a Mexican home I was greeted as a member of the family and made to feel welcomed and at home. I met people on all socio-ecomomic levels and found them to be warm, kind and generous. The beauty of the country and graciousness of its people is amazing. When I think of all of the innocent people who have lost their lives in this narco war my heart aches for their families.
Completely agree with everything you said. But I'll also add that the only difference between criminals in the government in the US and Mexico is that the US government criminals are better kept secrets.

mis2810

You want some real murders, head to Shitcago.

At Least 10 Dead, Dozens Wounded In Weekend Violence « CBS Chicago

10 people were killed and some 40 others were wounded. That's just this past weekend. A six-year old girl playing on her front porch, parents sitting there with her, was one of the victims. How tragic.
I've never been to Chicago other than to change planes at O'Hare. I'm sure it's a beautiful city. Extremely sad about all the murders there. I've seen reports on CNN about the increasing violence. But where's the US Travel Advisory??? Classic example of 100% hypocrascy on the part of Americans and their government.