Rocky Point Crime: Are we there yet?

Roberto

Sorry! I have been in town for a week and I was going to comment on some of the "inside information" I have heard regarding the home invasion and in town shooting, but then I decided it is just rumors and although I trust the locals here that told me what they know, it does not mean it is true, so I am declining to spread any more rumors.

We are having a great time in PP this week, the weather and the beach are beautiful, everyone is friendly and the town feels safe as always to me.
You are wise person!

jerry

Loba is no longer dancing at guau guau's, she moved over to Stuarts place mamacitas..
Jeez someone is looking for a time out!!!! I think a lot of this gangster stuff is just summer heat..all kinds of dead guys down south in the last 3 weeks....guns,alcohol and trucks just don't mix. I have great stories....

playaperro

El Pirata
Jeez someone is looking for a time out!!!! I think a lot of this gangster stuff is just summer heat..all kinds of dead guys down south in the last 3 weeks....guns,alcohol and trucks just don't mix. I have great stories....
Were probably the only people that hear you out.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
organized crime runs deep and has many connections to 'legit' businesses. some well known developers have connections to certain groups.

jerry

organized crime runs deep and has many connections to 'legit' businesses. some well known developers have connections to certain groups.[/. "I am shocked shocked to find gambling is going on in here"
Casablanca. the bankers from around the world that were part of worse scams in Mexico than the narcos..The Narcos are a better class of people.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Correct me if I am wrong. This was not an invasion of innocents. This was not a gun battle of innocents. Yes?
Sorry Chango, I think this is page 17 on this thread, do you still have a hard time comprehending all the translations on the article and the verbal massacre going on here!!! OK then lets do some more reading!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
organized crime runs deep and has many connections to 'legit' businesses. some well known developers have connections to certain groups.
NOW!!!!!! that is really late breaking news for the little town of RP, I just hope it is the only place in the world that happens:eek:!!!!!!!! thanks for your inside knowledge Dry, stay indoors the heat must be getting to your sleepy blue head!!! wait it is 2012 the world is finally starting to rotate!!!!

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
NOW!!!!!! that is really late breaking news for the little town of RP, I just hope it is the only place in the world that happens:eek:!!!!!!!! thanks for your inside knowledge Dry, stay indoors the heat must be getting to your sleepy blue head!!! wait it is 2012 the world is finally starting to rotate!!!!
Hmmm... not meant to be late breaking news or inside info- it was only an observation. Of course it happens everywhere (one reason I did not specify the location in my post). In any case, thank you for the comment Chauffer.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hmmm... not meant to be late breaking news or inside info- it was only an observation. Of course it happens everywhere (one reason I did not specify the location in my post). In any case, thank you for the comment Chauffer.
My mistake Dryman, since we are in the RPtalk forum, I could swear you were talking about Brazil!!! next time I will ask one of my friends that likes to assume to let me know which place you are refering too!!!

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
My mistake Dryman, since we are in the RPtalk forum, I could swear you were talking about Brazil!!! next time I will ask one of my friends that likes to assume to let me know which place you are refering too!!!
no worries Driver.

So, its been a week, and I'm about to book a rental in rocky point. Interesting thread. I take away two things. A. likely Cartel related crime, with no "American Pie Americans" being targeted. and B. We don't know anything, rumors afloat the truth will come out. I think I get it, and I think this is all telling me its safe to get a condo and return to rocky point. What I didn't understand was all the talk of Greeks, and why the author Limmas, was so vague about it? I should probably read more.

mondone

Whitecaps
So, its been a week, and I'm about to book a rental in rocky point. Interesting thread. I take away two things. A. likely Cartel related crime, with no "American Pie Americans" being targeted. and B. We don't know anything, rumors afloat the truth will come out. I think I get it, and I think this is all telling me its safe to get a condo and return to rocky point. What I didn't understand was all the talk of Greeks, and why the author Limmas, was so vague about it? I should probably read more.
Probably because he truly doesn't know anything factual. I think your biggest concern will be crossing flooded washes if anything.

mis2810

Just go and be excited about it. I was there Aug. 3-5 - just 2 weeks ago. Everything was normal and as perfect as ever on Sandy Beach and in a beautiful condo. Don't listen to any of the naysayers and alarmists - they are all full of cr*p.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Probably because he truly doesn't know anything factual. I think your biggest concern will be crossing flooded washes if anything.
Mondone, there is nothing further from the truth than your statement, there are several members who post here that know pretty much what happened and we have talked about it amongst ourselves. Nobody is obligated to post anything on here. Im happy with what I know, its you jackasses that keep asking. Beleive me Im not the only one posting here that knows who it was, and basically what happened.