Rocky Point Falling On Hard Times

B

bahiatrader

Dog... you asked a good question... Did the Sale's People Know They Were Part of The scam.... no, they probably didn't, it would be nice if there were some sort of protection in place that no commissions are paid until condos are delivered... my apology to the sales people...
In my opinion At least half the real estate sales persons were ones that failed in the US. The other half didn't know what the hell they were doing in the first place. I get this opinion from having been associated with several real estate persons in Rocky Point for several years. A lot of them didn't care whether it was a scam or not if they thought they could mkake money off of it. Some did. Some didn't.

richwi

We live in Playa Encanto and it's been full steam ahead on construction there for a few years now. Their biggest risk is the US economy taking a dump (Sure hope it doesn't). If that happens all bets are off.

Do you mean leave a dump? I've never seen one taken.
When I speak of a dump it’s one of 2 things. One has something to do with my personal body functions the other is the American stock market. Joan you have not posted in a long time where have you been having a dump?

Old55

We live in Playa Encanto and it's been full steam ahead on construction there for a few years now. Their biggest risk is the US economy taking a dump (Sure hope it doesn't). If that happens all bets are off.
Richwi…..damn man sorry you have to live near it! Speaking of dumps where does all the poop go for these 600 condos ?

Old55

All the Mexico hate from the Trump wing of the party and Arizona republican condo buyers say shut up….we love mexico

richwi

Richwi…..damn man sorry you have to live near it! Speaking of dumps where does all the poop go for these 600 condos ?
Actually Encantame is maybe 2 miles down the beach from our house, maybe a half mile from the entrance gete into Playa Encanto. I am sure once in a great while from from Encantame will take a 2 mile walk along the beach, but I doubt it will be very often. As far as the poop goes..I have heard they do some form of sewage pre-treament and then septic it, but I don't know that for sure. On Labor day Encantame was pretty full but from our house I counted a grand total of 12 people within eyesite on the beach at about 1PM

Old55

Actually Encantame is maybe 2 miles down the beach from our house, maybe a half mile from the entrance gete into Playa Encanto. I am sure once in a great while from from Encantame will take a 2 mile walk along the beach, but I doubt it will be very often. As far as the poop goes..I have heard they do some form of sewage pre-treament and then septic it, but I don't know that for sure. On Labor day Encantame was pretty full but from our house I counted a grand total of 12 people within eyesite on the beach at about 1PM
Santo Tomas has been a dead man walking since 2009 but is building at a healthy clip the last 2 years. Still on non holiday week days you pretty much have 10 miles of beach to yourself