Rocky Point: Your thoughts on visiting, azcentral.com

and still do not see how it would be derogatory to a Spanish person, if anything it would be derogatory to an American.
The American would show his ignorance of not knowing the difference and the Mexican the wiser.... yes? No?
Yes, I agree. Although I don't see how anyone who's lived in the Southwest couldn't tell the difference. I can not only tell an East Coast accent from a southern one, I can identify Boston, Michigan, etc. It's called paying attention. I can understand your concern that Arizona is filled with people who don't, though.

Question: Does Puerto Rico really give out birth certificates like they were candy?

That might get someone past the cop on the street, but any immigration officer is surely trained to know the diff, right?

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
Yes, I agree.

Question: Does Puerto Rico really give out birth certificates like they were candy?

That might get someone past the cop on the street, but any immigration officer is surely trained to know the diff, right?
Yes like candy, many from PR get 5 and sell 4 for $1,000 to $5,000 a pop. It has been like that for years.
In AZ by law if you have a drivers license; you have to be presumed an american. Bottom line, it is in the law 1070!

How to get a drivers license in AZ? With a BC it is Easy.

playaperro

El Pirata
Yes like candy, many from PR get 5 and sell 4 for $1,000 to $5,000 a pop. It has been like that for years.
In AZ by law if you have a drivers license; you have to be presumed an american. Bottom line, it is in the law 1070!

How to get a drivers license in AZ? With a BC it is Easy.
Bottom line when did 1070 become law...

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
Bottom line when did 1070 become law...
in the law of 1070?/??? I think if you have been awake it was voted on passed and signed by the Governor and due to take effect in July 2010. Hundreds of opinions and TV have spoken about 1070. This is a big controery here in Arizona, maybe not in Rocky Point.

Maybe you should pick up a newpaper.

playaperro

El Pirata
Bottom line when did it become law. maybe the 23 of this coming month but it is not law yet. Who know what obama is going to do.

Last edited: