"RockyPointInfo.com" Free Promotional site

I have owned the domain "wwvv.RockyPointInfo.com" for about 5 years and well I'm thinking of finally putting it to some use.

We started our Adopt-A-Classroom organization and website to give back to the community that had taken us in and made us feel at home here in Rocky Point for the past 14 years...

I've always felt that Friendship is the most overlooked treasure that we have here on this earth... every day that I meet a new friend or share good times with an existing friend I feel I possess wealth beyond anyones imagination... and lately my pockets have been filled with gold...

And now I want to "Share the Wealth..." we want to start a visual "INFO" and "PROMOTIONAL" website, where listings will be free... over the years so many of our friends have helped us with donations to give as prizes for our promotional events for the Adopt-A-Classroom of Rocky Point... the website "wwvv.RockyPointInfo.com" will be our way of giving back to our good friends we've made through the years and hopefully an invitation to make many more new ones...

I want to list local business' with video and text discriptions, as well as videos and articles of the local sights to see and things to do, ofcourse there will be links to other blogs, news and chat forums... I have a concept of what will be listed on "wwvv.RockyPointInfo.com" but I am looking for your input... so please give me only the Good and the Bad... because I'm already wearing the Ugly...:eek3:

Last edited: