Rockypointnewsonline/Rosie

tortuga

:?:Is anything wrong with Rosie? Her epaper has not been updated and I haven't seen her on the forum.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Rosie is super busy from what she tells me...trying to bring business to Rocky Point! We all miss her weekly news, but I am sure she will be back to updating it soon.

Rosie: We all miss you. Let us all know you are ok and will be back in the saddle soon!

Kenny

say hi for me

:?:Is anything wrong with Rosie? Her epaper has not been updated and I haven't seen her on the forum.
Have you seen HAPPY yet this season? I haven't heard from him in awhile and I thought he could be down at the park..If he is, say hi for me.

Kenny

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Rosie is running up and down promoting the bike rally, busier than a bee, and you know what they say "no news is good news"!!! and as far as ~~~HAPPY~~~ last I spoke to him, he should be getting ready to go down to PDO this coming week, I have the Tecates ice cold and ready in the fridge for this weekend!! :stir:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Kenny,
When you sign in to the forum and the index pops up. scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see all the members that are currently looking or posting on the forum. Happy was on the same time I was on.

Hello...did someone mention my name? I have been so damn busy that it's ridiculous, but you guys already knew that. In my absence I missed visits from Inka and his lovely wife as well as LadyJeeper...TWICE! Sorry guys. At least the RPNO finally got finished and uploaded. It's good to see you all have been holding down the fort.

The Bike Rally should be a good one this year. I went to Cave Creek for the Hideaway anniversary and Scottsdale for the Wounded Warrior fundraiser after the Freedom Ride to promote RP to bikers and personally invite them to come. It was great fun...maybe I should become a biker. Nice folks.

The new Tourism Office is working with Las Palomas on a couple of golf tournaments and with the local chapter of the American Legion on a parade in honor of retired U.S. service vets. They'll get room, restaurant and bar discounts if they make the trip for the parade.

Overall, there's been plenty going on...most of it good. I just run out of hours in the day.

It's good to be back, if only for awhile before the cellphone starts ringing again. Have yourselves a wonderful week!

jerry

Rosy I think a parade on Mexican soil honoring Military Veterans from a country that has invaded it's neighbor in the past might not go over too well anywhere let alone mexico. Maybe a parade honoring Mexican nationals that have fought in our various wars would get a better response.
if you are a Mexican national in the US always fly your flag below the American flag.Same thing goes for us in Mexico.