RockyPointOnline.com ?

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
It seems that RockyPointOnline's forum is no longer around. Hopefully we can migrate everyone over to here for discussion instead.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi all, I made the jump. I also sent this to all the addresses I had from the old forum. I'm glad we're back! I was really going to miss the forum! Thank you Stuart! And thanks whoever owns this site!!!!!!!

Chari aka Ladyjeeper

Viva Playa Miramar y Smuggler's Cove! Siempre en mis recuerdos!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Present and accounted for! :)

I've emailed my contacts and asked them to email theirs. I'm sure we'll see some of the usual suspects showing up around here!

Thank-you, Tyler, for creating a new third world cantina for us Rocky Point Forum addicts!

joester

2 salty dawgs
!hola
first obvious case of how bad my spanglish is -
glad to have new home!
thanks to all!
time to pack up the rv and head to Roosevelt -
will visit y'all next week -
have a great weekend - tight lines!

Kenny

Well Known Member
Hi guys, I also sent out the word..Thanks Stuart.. Not to worry sixty, I'm sure it's coming

Sixty

I figured :mrgreen: Thanks for setting up this forum! It looks like it has a few more bells and whistles than the previous board :lol:

tyler said:
Sixty said:
This could be a great forum but I have to ask.... Where is the fishing forum? :D
Cominggggggggggg.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Other than the name and the colors, it seems like a wonderful begining!!!
Thanks Tyler for bringing a home to all of those homeless PP forum goers!!!!! :D I still want the smilly with sun glasses
Viva TECATE!!!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Behave yourself Sub? That was a waste of typing! Smile! I wanted to put a smilie in here but I can't figure out how. :mrgreen:

C

colemanscottage

Happy Friday Everyone..and muchas gracias to Tyler for building us our new casa!
Even though we were newbies at the old forum, when it disappeared, I started going through withdrawals so I was sooo happy to come home and see the link for this bbs!

Viva RockyPointTalk.net...ole! :D :mrgreen: :D

C

colemanscottage

looks like i need to find the spell check button...or at the very least, learn how to edit my posts on this new board...lol :shock:

Also wanted to send a big thanks to Chuck for sending me directions to the new clubhouse!
It's an honor to hang with the cool kids :ugeek: !

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Hola -

What do people think about the "layout/colors" it was the default one that came with the forum software, I'm looking for something a little better, but I'm curious if it bugs anyone else.

Suggestions?

Kenny

Well Known Member
tyler said:
Hola -

What do people think about the "layout/colors" it was the default one that came with the forum software, I'm looking for something a little better, but I'm curious if it bugs anyone else.

Suggestions?
You may be sorry you asked that one Tyler. We have some very opinionated "suspects" already signed up and chomping at the bit.

Kenny

Kenny

Well Known Member
colemanscottage said:
looks like i need to find the spell check button...or at the very least, learn how to edit my posts on this new board...lol :shock:

Also wanted to send a big thanks to Chuck for sending me directions to the new clubhouse!
It's an honor to hang with the cool kids :ugeek: !
Hi, this is a very good free spell check, and it will work on this forum. http://www.iespell.com/