Roger Clyne next weekend

T

toesinthesand

Hello,

Is anyone going to this next weekend? Is it pretty busy usually? Just wondering what to expect.

Thanks!

P

Penasco Pirate

Looks like the show is sold out! We are coming three strong and the girls from the Parrot are going, too. I hope this might be a shot in the arm for PP! Make sure and make it to 'PH's Hotdog and a Smile' charity event. I believe it is held at JJ's. Bring something to donate or just your wallet, any bit helps! My wife is arranging another box of dental stuff.

T

toesinthesand

Can anyone tell me more about "Hot Dogs and a Smile". Who does it benefit, what do they need etc...

Also, I might need a 3rd ticket to the show. Any chance of getting one?

Thanks!

P

Penasco Pirate

Esparanza Para Los Ninos is the chartiy/orfanage the proceeds go to. They will take kids clothes, toys, etc. I want to say I saw some car seats last time, too. As far as the ticket, if you didn't get any at all, the parking area below JJ's is a great place to sit in the back of the truck and not have to spend money on drinks!! The show is sold out, good luck...this is an all VIP show, anybody with a ticket will be holding on for dear life!!

azdiva

There will be a full moon that weekend, according to tables high tide is 2:20 AM. That parking area might be underwater by midnight. Full
moon always brings your spring tide, as well as extreme lows

Kenny

There will be a full moon that weekend, according to tables high tide is 2:20 AM. That parking area might be underwater by midnight. Full
moon always brings your spring tide, as well as extreme lows
You got that right..You might be better off listening from a boat than in a truck :boat: LOL

Last edited:
P

Penasco Pirate

Roger ALWAYS plays PP under a full moon, or as close as he can get. It's that Mexican Moonshine that makes it that much better!

Alright boys and girls, we will be heading down Thursday night with a crew of 8-10 at my house in costa diamante. we were late to the ticket game so let me know if anyone can get a line on tickets. I am working a couple options. Also, i am sure we will be hitting the tequilla factory either friday or sat early eveing, so if anyone would like to coordinate testing 8-10 fine tequillas let me know and happy to have your join us!

Alright boys and girls, we will be heading down Thursday night with a crew of 8-10 at my house in costa diamante. we were late to the ticket game so let me know if anyone can get a line on tickets. I am working a couple options. Also, i am sure we will be hitting the tequilla factory either friday or sat early eveing, so if anyone would like to coordinate testing 8-10 fine tequillas let me know and happy to have your join us!
Ahem....you do know that my office is right upstairs from the Tequila Factory, right? What time do you expect to get in? I will gladly roll out the red carpet for new drinking buddies! You guys don't mind hanging out with the press, do you?

T

toesinthesand

Well, it looks like my friend has bailed on me and its too late to find a date. So, I think I have one extra ticket to the show. If anyone needs one. Can I meet up with any of you on Saturday aft/eve? (What time is the show?) I'd love to meet some of the people behind all the great advice on this site!

rosie, as you know, plans for the weekend are fluid, I would be happy to let you know when we are heading over, let me know best way to contance.......

Pete

Had one of the party flake out. I have an extra ticket. Hit me up on the private message if you are in need. Will take money, beer, or shots. I am not scalping, just recovering. Thank you.

P

Penasco Pirate

Glad to see some extra tickets! Hope to see all comers...wish the ones who aren't coming weren't gonna miss out. We will be in with Ferny all weekend...I'm still trying to find out if he is working Manny's this weekend or not. We will also be bringing in some of Manny's tequila to the show (FLASK!!). Anybody who knows me should be looking for something big and black this time around...no ratial pun intended!!'

VIVA CIRCUS MEXICUS!!!

P

Penasco Pirate

We need to meet up after the show...anybody got a good spot?? I could talk to the girls at the Parrot or maybe Sr. Amigo's??? Cathi, Terri what do you think?

P

Penasco Pirate

The Parrot is on for an after party...hope to see everyone there!! We aren't able to leave until Friday, looking for a party that night though! We'll be starting out at the Tequila Factory...any takers??