ROGER CLYNE OCTOBER 13th

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I was just informed that Roger Clyne is doing an October show, does anyone know where it will be?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I will check but I believe it is on a small ranch in Az.

This is the one I heard about
Hola Peacemakers,

The Bandito (RC) himself and his longtime partner in crime (PH) will be doing a show September 8, 2012 8pm at Agua Linda Farms 2643 East Frontage Road, Amado, AZ 85645.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
If he does do an Oct. show, I'm willing to bet it's NOT at Wrecked. Of all the CircusMexicus shows I've been to, that was the worst venue for something that large. He apologized for it after the show. I mean, the idea of a show right on the beach is good, the reality of it was not so hot. Guess we'll see.

AZJD

Word on the street is he also is doing a show for Octoberfest at San Tan Brewery in Chandler, AZ.

badfish

Last year they had a Halloween show on October 13th in the valley. This might be a repeat of that. If it was for Mexico I would think they would have posted some thing about it by now.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Well... according to an extremely reliable source who also happens to be sponsoring the event says it is done and done, Roger Clyne October 13th

badfish

Of course we are going to be in RP the weekend before. I'm going to have to switch my reservations.

Any idea on the venue?