Romantic or cool restaurant?

AZ ROB

Took Michelle and some great friends over to Pane e Vino last night and the food was awesome. Had a chilean wine that was excellent. Around the table we had Pollo Picata, Sea bass and I had the Lamb and everyone tasted all around the table and it was excellent. Best part was when Chef Luca came out and talked to everyone and spent time with the customers.

badfish

Badfish,
The only thing they could tell me was that it was Chianti. It was 8 bucks a glass but they said it was really good!
I ahve never had Chianti. I am more of a dark beer guy, but i would love to try it!

Took Michelle and some great friends over to Pane e Vino last night and the food was awesome. Had a chilean wine that was excellent. Around the table we had Pollo Picata, Sea bass and I had the Lamb and everyone tasted all around the table and it was excellent. Best part was when Chef Luca came out and talked to everyone and spent time with the customers.
Sounds good to me!

try mare blue it is fantastic for italian and view

Bueno all! I need a little help. My wife and i are pretty much a regular in RP. I proposed to here 2 years ago there, we spent part of our honey moon there, and now we are going there in October like we do every year. The only difference is this will be our first anniversary.

We go down several times a year. We have been to most of the local haunts. So i am looking for some thing a little more romantic or nicer than the usual taco stand, La Curva, or the shack down the road.

We have been to a lot of places. So it may be easier to say where we haven't been.
We have never been to The Friendly Dolphin. We have driven by it a million times but always have got mixed reviews. We haven't been to any of the fine dining restaurants on sandy beach. We mostly stay over on the Mirador. We have eaten at all the places at the Malecon except for the Point.

I am asking yalls help on finding a nicer place with great food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
try mare blue it is fantastic for italian and views