Room rate discount

Awhile back someone posted that they could get a discount at a hotel in PP. They said $ 50.00 per night. Can you get a suite at that hotel and how much. Two bedrooms with Queen beds ? may be ! OK full will have to do. I am going to try to make the RACES.

P

Penasco Pirate

I can get you a room for that price at the Rocky Point Marine House. They don't have suites but they do have 'kitchenettes'. PM or call me for details.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Awhile back someone posted that they could get a discount at a hotel in PP. They said $ 50.00 per night. Can you get a suite at that hotel and how much. Two bedrooms with Queen beds ? may be ! OK full will have to do. I am going to try to make the RACES.
Bill, the Desert Oasis gave us little suites in back that had either 2 queen beds or a queen and a bunk last spring for $40 because we asked. We got that rate for a month, and then again 2 months later for a week. Nice place, people and restaurant.

With the way business has been, you might be able to get a decent discount at the Mirador Hotel....also right on the beach....I think the "usual" rates are somewhere around $49-59.....it's right next door to Playa d'Oro.