Rosie & Insurance

ernesto

????? amazing what I am told I do for work

earthquake and hydro are optional endorsements or add-ons to a property policy in mexico. I don't know what you are arguing about or if you are just slow
What you DON"T know is that some underwriters in Mexico won't cover beachfront properties on these items at ANY cost. You should talk less and listen more.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
What you DON"T know is that some underwriters in Mexico won't cover beachfront properties on these items at ANY cost. You should talk less and listen more.
Already knew that. Again I have no idea what you point is or what you are arguing over. I stated that hydro and earthquake are options on a mexican property policy. If they are available to add is another subject, yet it does not change the point that they are not included in a standard policy.

Keep trying

Love you guys but I won't be wearing any such t-shirts! So...does someone wanna 'splain to me why there's an insurance argument/non-argument going on around me here? Joe, pop some corn and open me a spot on the bench, please. I'm gonna sit right down and see if a referee is called for.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Love you guys but I won't be wearing any such t-shirts! So...does someone wanna 'splain to me why there's an insurance argument/non-argument going on around me here? Joe, pop some corn and open me a spot on the bench, please. I'm gonna sit right down and see if a referee is called for.
I'm actually lost as to what the argument or discussion is about... some are just angry and upset with life.

Back to the topic, yes Rosy provides great service!

jerry

Thanks! I guess...?
OK let me do some explaining. Dryheat is a owner at a faulty condo tower.He also is a feared mixed martial artist. He seems to be on the Stalinist wing of the condo board (if you bring your grandmother and she has no id she doesn't stay for free) the other condo owners (the ones that didn't read the contract) hate him and the Mexican crooks he fronts for. He also is a big Bush Wars backer but who wasn't. He's sort of grown on me over the years and I've stopped peeing in his pool when I'm drunk.

jerry

Rosy insurance question....i have the drivers license policy with you on my POS 1999 Chevy truck.I'm just about to get a new for me 2008 Ford F 150 4wd lariat pickup.I may still take the old one to mexico but mostly the new one.Is there a drivers license policy that doesn't just cover liability because i saw a guy steal one of the f-150s on tv with a damn screw driver

Roberto

Yep it's easy, I'll tell you the story later. Insert screw driver into key slot, smack hard with hammer, remove screw driver, truck will now start by turning the key slot thingy. I have examined a key barrel from a stolen Ford truck. Takes a couple of seconds to start it. I would select a critical wire in the ignition system and route it through a simple switch to disable the engine. They will still wreck your key barrel but not get the truck. We can fix the key for about $60 all new. In reality they won't want a measley F150 so I would not worry too much.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Roberto, if I understand this correctly, when you have a gas kill, the fuel pump will not pump........the vehicle will start but when all the gas in the injectors is gone, it will not go.

Rosy insurance question....i have the drivers license policy with you on my POS 1999 Chevy truck.I'm just about to get a new for me 2008 Ford F 150 4wd lariat pickup.I may still take the old one to mexico but mostly the new one.Is there a drivers license policy that doesn't just cover liability because i saw a guy steal one of the f-150s on tv with a damn screw driver
Wait a minute, Jerry...if you have the driver's license policy, it applies (liability only, of course) regardless what you're driving, so if it's valid, there's no need to get another just because you got another vehicle.

And the answer to your question is no. The Driver's License policies by definition are Liability Only. If you want your new truck insured against damage or theft, then you'll have to go with full coverage on that. We have many clients who buy full coverage on their main vehicle and still carry a DL policy just in case they're on an ATV, buggy, etc.

We also have 'liability only' policies for vehicles, for the car...no matter who's driving it, the DL policy is for the driver...no matter what he's driving.

Kenny

OK let me do some explaining. Dryheat is a owner at a faulty condo tower.He also is a feared mixed martial artist. He seems to be on the Stalinist wing of the condo board (if you bring your grandmother and she has no id she doesn't stay for free) the other condo owners (the ones that didn't read the contract) hate him and the Mexican crooks he fronts for. He also is a big Bush Wars backer but who wasn't. He's sort of grown on me over the years and I've stopped peeing in his pool when I'm drunk.
You forget to tell them that Benny is a bankruptcy Lawyer who loves his job because it gives him opportunity to keep his finger on the pulse of the wreckage caused by the last administration, and first dibs on some deals at bargain prices.:stir: