RP/PP Veterans, Any Excellent Dental Care?

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
I have a great dentist in PHX, but I am approaching costly repairs over the next few years. Are there great dental practices in RP? I see alot of dental work on locals, so obviously there must be possibilities? Thanks in advance for your input.

I have a great dentist in PHX, but I am approaching costly repairs over the next few years. Are there great dental practices in RP? I see alot of dental work on locals, so obviously there must be possibilities? Thanks in advance for your input.

I have been using Sergio for many years... check out his website click here --> SMILE DESIGNER

If you decide to use his services tell him Mark O sent you... His office is directly above the Tequila Factory...

Landshark

Well Known Member
Also went to Dr Sergio for exam & cleaning. My dentist in Mesa said I needed $1000 worth of cleaning as there was a buildup of plaque at and under my gumline that had to be removed. Said he had to do it in two cleaning sessions, and I would be sedated both times. Dr Sergio put a numbing agent on my gums and cleaned my teeth, totally pain free, for $70.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
My wife had a Porceline crown redone when we were down over spring break at Dr. Hernadez on the left, just past Latitude 31 going to the Malecon for $275.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
nana, na, nana, na!! I got the better deal, one crown $150 done the same day all in about 5 hours, so far it has been almost a year with no problems what so ever and eating anything I want to, even toffy!! someone else in Nuevo Leon street wanted $700 ouch!! I think she is your dentist RPJoe you mention here before a couple of times!!! and Yamamoto was the worst of all!!

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
nana, na, nana, na!! I got the better deal, one crown $150 done the same day all in about 5 hours, so far it has been almost a year with no problems what so ever and eating anything I want to, even toffy!! someone else in Nuevo Leon street wanted $700 ouch!! I think she is your dentist RPJoe you mention here before a couple of times!!! and Yamamoto was the worst of all!!
Eduardo....are you talking about Dr. Angela Tice....at Rocky Smiles (off Fremont past Sinaloa but before Bryans)??? I haven't had major work done by her, but did bring my mom down for work a couple of times.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
yeah, that is the one, I choose to forget her name, she could be good but for those prices I can get it done in USA and have it guaranteed!!

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
yeah, that is the one, I choose to forget her name, she could be good but for those prices I can get it done in USA and have it guaranteed!!
Where did you get the $150 crown? About 12 yrs. ago, I got a silver crown from the dentist that is the next street over from La Curva (toward the beaches)....can't remember his name....for $85....also the same day!!!

The last time I checked with Dr. Tice, it was somewhere around $350 for a crown....business must be slow for her to have raised the prices like that!

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
If you decide to use his services tell him Mark O sent you... His office is directly above the Tequila Factory...

har har! cheaper numbing of the gummings! thanks!

playaperro

El Pirata
oyga amigo did u have an infection o andabas bien, yo necesito poco halle mandame en email este dentista por favor o aqui..Gracias
El pobre playa

I am heading down to Rocky Point at the end of the month and need some work done on my teeth. I will only be down there during the weekend though. Do you know if these places are open or a way to contact them to make an appointment? Thanks for your help.

Gaylord Ski Bum

Gaylord Ski Bum

Any new comments on PP/RP dentists? We just spent $3,500 on a root canal/crown on one tooth here in northern MI. We will be in PP in March 2015 for three weeks. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I'm willing to try an extraction down there to avoid another HUGE bill. Dr. Sergio still a good choice? Thanks!

Landshark

Well Known Member
I just tried LG Dental at Fremont & Sinola in November. $45 for a cleaning, no complaints. I asked them about their prices. A filling is $75 to $120 depending on the size. A root canal is $250, and a crown is $250. They seemed very busy.

chihauhau

I rec
Any new comments on PP/RP dentists? We just spent $3,500 on a root canal/crown on one tooth here in northern MI. We will be in PP in March 2015 for three weeks. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I'm willing to try an extraction down there to avoid another HUGE bill. Dr. Sergio still a good choice? Thanks!
recently had one removed at LG for $80. Very good and friendly staff

flicks

Well Known Member
I just tried LG Dental at Fremont & Sinola in November. $45 for a cleaning, no complaints. I asked them about their prices. A filling is $75 to $120 depending on the size. A root canal is $250, and a crown is $250. They seemed very busy.
Do you have a phone number for LG Dental? Coming down in a couple weeks to get a tooth pulled. Do they only take cash or do they checks or credit? Thanks for your help.

Landshark

Well Known Member
Do you have a phone number for LG Dental? Coming down in a couple weeks to get a tooth pulled. Do they only take cash or do they checks or credit? Thanks for your help.
I paid with cash, sorry, don't know if they accept checks or cards.
LG Dental.jpg

TICO-T

Well Known Member
Phone is 011-52-638-388-0488. Ask for Carla(speaks English) Cleaning is $45.00 if you pay cash. With check or credit card add $5.00