SAN FELIPE TO ROCKY POINT THE WET WAY

Don't believe me ? ~ ~ ~ just look @ how the views on this thread have SKY ROCKED ~ ~ ~ already !

BTW ~ ~ ~ you're welcome ~ ~ ~ ok now lets lite this place up ~ ~ ~ :laugh2:

hahahahaha...this is great..

let Jerry back on also...
Thankyou adicted, ~ ~ ~ by all means let Jerry back on here, as well as some of the others that were banned, ~ ~ ~ unjustly & we will have a forum that members will look forward to come on to ~ ~ ~ 1st thing in the morning ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ :machinegun: ~ ~ ~ & I will get the fishing thread going again ~ ~ ~ guaranteed, ~ ~ ~

audsley

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
I just sent the following to the moderator.

Stuart spent a lot of time trying to get rid of this asshole and finally did it. Either he goes or I go.

I encourage others to do the same.

Well ~~~~Happy~~~~I'm glad to see you haven't lost you sense of humor and your crappy oops crafty wordsmithing ability.
I just wonder, at the home, what times they let you out of that padded room and the jacket to get access to the computer.

Stuart spent a lot of time trying to get rid of this asshole and finally did it. Either he goes or I go.

audsley ~ ~ ~ "asshole" ~ ~ ~ if anyone is an "asshole" ~ ~ ~ it's u ~ ~ ~ fucking crybaby ~ ~ ~ u just like the other snitch putas, here "suck on this" "asshole"~ ~ ~ la wela te' la pe'la e la tuya te' la sambuta ~ ~ ~ that is special just for u ~ ~ ~ bitch! ~ ~ ~
"Either he goes or I go" ~ ~ ~ then get the fuck off of here, the forum doesn't want or need your kind human SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!
It's "assholes" like u that sent this forum to the shit house ! ~ ~ ~ so go on beat it ~ ~ ~ :drum3:
The problem with u bitch snitch's ~ ~ ~ is that u don't get any attention, ~ ~ ~ so u try to get some attention by trying to fuck those that do ! ! ! ~~~ so FUCK OFF ~ ~ ~

Last edited:
Well ~~~~Happy~~~~I'm glad to see you haven't lost you sense of humor and your crappy oops crafty wordsmithing ability.
I just wonder, at the home, what times they let you out of that padded room and the jacket to get access to the computer.
Hey "jack off" ~ ~ ~ scuse me ~ ~ ~ "Jackie"~ ~ ~ u no I like yr kind of smack~ ~ ~ keep it coming ~ ~ ~

One other thing, "asshole" scuse me mr audsley how bout the time that fucking Stuart ~ ~ ~ was belittling members, taking them down, then he told them ~ ~ ~ if you don't like it ~ ~ ~ "feel free to blow me" where were u & the rest of the "snitches"

NEVER ! did I ever say something as ugly as that, ~ ~ ~ for everyone on forum to read, including womem & young kids, young girls ! and I was the only one to go after him, not even puta Tyler said a word so then I get banned for it,