Sandy Beach Resorts pool and amenities question

rplarry

Not sure how to answer this?

We have some friends coming down to RP this week and are staying in Las Conchas. They have kids and asked me if it were slow on Sandy Beach, could they pay one of the resorts to have use of their pools for an afternoon?

Are there any resorts that provide that as an option?

tortuga

They will all be busy, but Bella Serena lets anyone use there pool if you order from pool restaurant/bar. Also Pink Cadillac and Baja Cantina open their pools to anyone who orders from their pool bar.

marybna

He is right about Bella Sirena. As owners we do not have wristbands or cards. I saw them ask a guest with a big cooler at the pool if he was staying at Bella. The secret it for them to see you eating at Azul.

They will all be busy, but Bella Serena lets anyone use there pool if you order from pool restaurant/bar. Also Pink Cadillac and Baja Cantina open their pools to anyone who orders from their pool bar.
I checked out there website and they say they have no restaurant or bar. The website must be out of date.

Rick
Cholla Bay

I stayed at the Sky over memorial day weekend.
We were given wristbands. But when I was out at the swim-up bar, I noticed more than a few folks in the pool without them.
So I got to talking with this one guy and he said he and his son were walking the beach and saw that the bar had access from the beach. They just came up and ordered some food and drinks. Then decided to go for a swim. I guess if you are not being a jackass and obeying the rules, I say go swim if you can get away with it.

ben21

Pink Cadillac has a pool? I've been going to that place since the late 90's (although it's been a while) and never noticed that.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Pink Cadillac has a pool? I've been going to that place since the late 90's (although it's been a while) and never noticed that.
You would generally never know it if you went into the upstairs bar. The Pink Cadillac is actually a large open compound on the inside with access gates to the inside next to where the small diner is. Inside on the bottom level towards the front of the building is a pool, although I don't know its current status. I haven't talked to or seen Dave (the owner) in awhile. Need to stop in for some breakfast.

MIRAMAR

We're friends w/ the bartender- Alex or Alejandro. There is a 2nd entrance off Calle 1 towards the west. They have an outdoor bar and pool open to patrons. The pool looked great and had a volleyball net along with lounge chairs. He showed us the upstairs which is a huge palapa, and inside was a large dance area and bar. I'm sure if the walls could talk there would be some great stories!