Santo Tomas pictures

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
View attachment 7551 Friend at Santo Tomas just bought this...thoughts?
I for one think this is a killer boat and I would love to have it to drag behind by boat while exploring Powell. When you get way up on the Escalante or San Juan areas of Powell it is very comforting to have an "alternative mode of transportation" if necessary.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
We have been carrying our inflatable and 10 horse motor to the water. It is not easy to launch in any rough water.
At my old place in Cholla at high tide we walked down our stairs into 3-4 ft of water. It was a neat set up.

jerry

Well Known Member
image.jpeg Look what Santa brought me for Xmas....High Tide on the full moon this blue whale is jammed against rocks and our ramp .....sort of smells like Rocky Point now....

jerry

Well Known Member
Hard to be happy with that poor thing and a million flies where I usually set up my beach chair

Last edited:

Landshark

Well Known Member
Hard to be happy with that poor thing and a million flies where I usually set up my beach chair
That's crazy to think about. Better get a tractor in there and haul it off because your house won't be usable for months. Beachfront living has its downsides...

jerry

Well Known Member
That's crazy to think about. Better get a tractor in there and haul it off because your house won't be usable for months. Beachfront living has its downsides...
Jan. 9 high tide in the middle of the night might do the job