Santo Tomas pictures

Robusto

Santo Tomas fishing looks good today....Scott and Kathy had good catch.View attachment 14956
I know yet it's been a dream of mine to catch one for decades.... Until now my boat has only been big enough to cruise around the inside reefs by the estuary and fish the pilings by the pier, but recently got bigger faster boat to get me to some of the spots.

jerry

Well Known Member
I know yet it's been a dream of mine to catch one for decades.... Until now my boat has only been big enough to cruise around the inside reefs by the estuary and fish the pilings by the pier, but recently got bigger faster boat to get me to some of the spots.
Well try to stick with White sea bass.The Marines might shoot your boat full of holes if they stopped you!

jerry

Well Known Member
PSX_20180907_182328-640x591-256x236.jpg RIP Scott's launch truck "la Bamba" broke down and the tide waits for no man...

Last edited:

Kenny

Well Known Member
Sort of bad luck...not to many people around and no one with a vehicle that could drag that thing
I noticed there wasn't anyone around watching or any vehicles. You know what the say, "Timing is everything"

Last edited:

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Anyone interested in running the beach from Santo Tomas up to Salinas Point this weekend?

We will be having breakfast at Giuseppie's tomorrow around 11:00 AM. Look for my souped up Wrangler Rubicon parked in front.

JJ