SB Urgent Care/STEM CELL Treatment

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Does anyone have anything they would like to share about Dr. Jesus Gonzalez? I've been hearing some things and I want to know what everyone else thinks before I go spouting off here.

AZ ROB

I have heard some good from a friend who's mom was given 3 months. Started treatment and unfortunately she passed away, But it was almost 4 years later.. But personally I have no experience with the Dr.

You can try to Google, but because the name is a common one, you'll want to use the second surname, Gaytan. Also, you can use the name of previous places, like Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. Or previous employers, like Amerimed Clinics. The info isn't easy to come by, but it's there. Feel free to contact me privately.

Newspaper Office Hit By Bullet (New Mexico)

Article from: Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, NM) | November 12, 1998

Byline: Rene Romo Journal Southern Bureau
Doctor, Employee Arrested in TorC
TRUTH or CONSEQUENCES -- Public discourse seemed to take a violent turn here one night last month when a bullet punched through the front window of the Desert Journal, a weekly newspaper, and lodged in a wall next to publisher Bill Johnson's desk.
City police Nov. 5 arrested 49-year-old physician Jesus Gonzalez and his groundskeeper, Michael McGroarty, 30, both of Truth or Consequences, in connection with the Oct. 2 shooting.
Each was charged with shooting at a dwelling from a motor vehicle and conspiracy, both fourth-degree felonies. They were released the same day …

Mexico Joe....is that the doctor/clinic that is on the other side of Changos (where the Emergency place is) and has the fountain??? There was a doctor there that was doing stem cell work, but I thought he closed up shop because the US tourists were afraid to come down for treatments (this goes back a couple of years).

Terry C

This is the last info I had on him.
Dr. Jesus Gonzales (formerly of the AmeriClinic on Fremont) is opening a new clinic.
It is the Sandy Beach Medical Center (the sign says Urgent Care)
It is located in the Acropolis Building (just past Playa Bonita resort)
Clinic phone: 638-388-7676
Cell phone: 638-123-9466

This is the last info I had on him.
Dr. Jesus Gonzales (formerly of the AmeriClinic on Fremont) is opening a new clinic.
It is the Sandy Beach Medical Center (the sign says Urgent Care)
It is located in the Acropolis Building (just past Playa Bonita resort)
Clinic phone: 638-388-7676
Cell phone: 638-123-9466
I was under the impression that he kept the clinic on Fremont (unless the business was so slow that he closed it....he did have some lab equipment in there).

I don't know anything about his past but can say from personal experience that about 3 years I became sick while in Rocky Point and went to his clinic that was located on Fremont at that time. I was treated very well, was given all the necessary blood tests, and an ultra sound. Was given a copy of their results to take to my Dr here in the states, which when I gave them to my Dr he agreed they were the appropriate tests to have run due to the symptoms I described. Dr Gonzalez game me his cell phone number and said that I should call him day or night should the pain return and he would come to my condo to treat me. So, whether he fired a gun or any other dirt that someone wants to dig up, didn't really matter to me when I was experiencing my medical issue, I just wanted good care and I received it from Dr Gonzalez.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Im more curious about the stem cell therapy. Ive been warned to watch what I say, so thats why Im asking. I would also like anyone thinking about this to be more informed.

Roberto

There is or was a web site describing their stem cell treatment but I can't find it now. There was enough information given on the web site about their treatment for a person to explore the efficacy of the treatment they offer. Maybe someone has a link. It wold be wonderful if they have an effective treatment for cancer. I seem to recall that the same treatment was being offered for a very wide range of medical problems.

My concern with stem cell therapy is that there are people out there holding out unrealistic hope to those without any other hope....solely to make money! Quacks....

Find someone who is reputable and is heavily involved in the research field....and I'm not making any judgments about this particular doctor!

More research definitely needs to be done....without all the restrictions that the US has imposed in recent years.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
My concern with stem cell therapy is that there are people out there holding out unrealistic hope to those without any other hope....solely to make money! Quacks....

Find someone who is reputable and is heavily involved in the research field....and I'm not making any judgments about this particular doctor!

More research definitely needs to be done....without all the restrictions that the US has imposed in recent years.
Easy Joe, you're starting to sound like a LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've stated my feelings about "labels" on here enough....although good ole Jerry keeps trying to put me into a particular box! :rofl:

I'm all for research and new techniques (without ideology rearing it's ugly head!)....

The first question you need to ask any clinic engaged in this type of therapy is the source of the stem cells. There are some dubious suppliers out there.