Screaming Deal 650k

Ja, ja, ja, yeah, "You live in a Garage, a place built to house a car not people, because you can't afford a real house". Perhaps just thoughlessness, but I think insulting and insensitive nontheless. Surprising coming from someone who says thay have lived here among the Mexican people for so long. Anyone giving sensitivity training in Penasco?
I have no clue what your problem is with me... but have fun Roberto...

Last edited:

Roberto

I have no clue what your problem is with me... but have fun Roberto...
There aren't any clues to be had, I don't have a problem with you, just with your comment. It was your comment was it not? I showed it to a couple of Mexican friends, they were insulted. Dont cover it up by make it out that I'm attacking you personally with some sort of grudge, that's not the case. I hardly know you. If Kenny or Jerry would have said it, I'd have the same response.

Ja, ja, ja, yeah, "You live in a Garage, a place built to house a car not people, because you can't afford a real house". Perhaps just thoughlessness, but I think insulting and insensitive nontheless. Surprising coming from someone who says thay have lived here among the Mexican people for so long. Anyone giving sensitivity training in Penasco?
Roberto....I think someone needs to take a "chill pill".....I very much doubt that Seadweller was making his comment to insult anyone. If you look hard enough in this "politically correct" world, you can find something "insulting" in just about anything one says as a comment! BTW, from the highway, those homes look very tiny....the size of US garages.

Roberto

Who' We...
Who? The beach dogs, the scum bags, the know nothings, and all the rest of us. Me my friends and I. It's a comment about attitude, not about color or the lack thereof. You can hear it on the Native reservations, in the Hispanic Barrios and among the Blacks in the US, and yes on the streets of Penasco, Hermosillo, Altar, Miguel Alemon etc. It's an attitude mostly about world view, that leaks out from time to time, in perhaps unexpected ways. It's an attitude of "what I want or think is more important than what you need". It's not prejudice, it's smug self centeredness. It infests all of the political spectrum, manfesting in different ways. Burrp, now I feel better. Must have been that chile I had last night. Who was it that used to say "There's a cold wind in here."

playaperro

El Pirata
Who? The beach dogs, the scum bags, the know nothings, and all the rest of us. Me my friends and I. It's a comment about attitude, not about color or the lack thereof. You can hear it on the Native reservations, in the Hispanic Barrios and among the Blacks in the US, and yes on the streets of Penasco, Hermosillo, Altar, Miguel Alemon etc. It's an attitude mostly about world view, that leaks out from time to time, in perhaps unexpected ways. It's an attitude of "what I want or think is more important than what you need". It's not prejudice, it's smug self centeredness. It infests all of the political spectrum, manfesting in different ways. Burrp, now I feel better. Must have been that chile I had last night. Who was it that used to say "There's a cold wind in here."
Must of been that chile up you ass..

Roberto

Roberto....I think someone needs to take a "chill pill".....I very much doubt that Seadweller was making his comment to insult anyone. If you look hard enough in this "politically correct" world, you can find something "insulting" in just about anything one says as a comment! BTW, from the highway, those homes look very tiny....the size of US garages.
I'm about as chilly as I can get, it was cold here this morning!I never said he made the comment for the purpose of insulting someone and I don't give a rats a-- about politically correct. I've certainly committed much greater thoughless errors in my life and wish someone would have had the courtesy of pointing it out to me. You're making more of my comments than they made themselves. I think it's because of the child rearing techniques popular in the 70's, "don't tell little Johnny not to fart in public, we don't want to hurt his feelings and inhibit his expressions, just smile through the stench and maybe no one will notice."

Roberto

Here's a joke the Mexican's tell about the INFONAVIT houses. A man was pounding a nail into the wall to hang a picture then said "There, me and my neighbor can both use it to hang a picture."

Roberto....what are you smoking (or is it drinking)? I need to get me some!!

BTW, ever heard the old saying...."The pot calling the kettle black"? You might want to examine some of you own comments in this thread!!

Last edited: