Semana Santa 2015

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Has there been an uptick in people in-town yet?
Article in Rocky Point 360 is saying 100.000 visitors this week.
If that number is remotely accurate the shelves in many store will be bare come Monday.:)

Roberto

Well Known Member
SEmana Santa is coming right on the end of Spring Break so it's hard to tell. Traffic is not insane yet :eek::eek:

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
I think I'll stay home ;)
Not like I had any plans to go. I kinda like it when there's not so many people.

Kind of reminds me of Thanksgiving weekends at Glamis.

jerry

Well Known Member
In a moment of insanity and good will I agreed to let my buddy Adolfo use my atv for the Santo Tomas fish camp party......RIP Honda Rancher old friend..

Last edited:

Roberto

Well Known Member
Well it has clearly started. Stopped at the Oxxo outside of Unconscious, went in and came out and was parked in while the happy partiers make their purchases. Drove to Coppel, cars passing and cutting me off. Traffic control is already almost absent. Car went thrugh the stop sign at Fremont and Sinaloa not stopping must have been doing at least 50 MPH. Varoooom varoom !! Colorful overloaded Razers roaring around like maniacs. Fremont is like a drag strip. Lots more itinerent vendors wandering the streets. Old port is all jumbled up with food vendors crowding the side roads. Huge rolling taco stand offloading right in front of Con Flavios !!! Tomorrow and Saturday will be stay at home days !!

Good news is Benito Juarez into the Malecon is paved and open. About an eight inch drop off on either side with exposed rebar, so beware of that. Barriers are not erected but stacked to close off the Malecon.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Well it has clearly started. Stopped at the Oxxo outside of Unconscious, went in and came out and was parked in while the happy partiers make their purchases. Drove to Coppel, cars passing and cutting me off. Traffic control is already almost absent. Car went thrugh the stop sign at Fremont and Sinaloa not stopping must have been doing at least 50 MPH. Varoooom varoom !! Colorful overloaded Razers roaring around like maniacs. Fremont is like a drag strip. Lots more itinerent vendors wandering the streets. Old port is all jumbled up with food vendors crowding the side roads. Huge rolling taco stand offloading right in front of Con Flavios !!! Tomorrow and Saturday will be stay at home days !!

Good news is Benito Juarez into the Malecon is paved and open. About an eight inch drop off on either side with exposed rebar, so beware of that. Barriers are not erected but stacked to close off the Malecon.

Roberto!!!! You're the fucking man! If you leave the forum it will be worthless...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

Will RP ever consider traffic safety as a priority? The greatest chance of death in Mexico is car accident 100%