Sewing machines

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi gang,
My mom volunteers at a thrift store called Gracie's Cottage in Tempe. She has been there 40 years. It is part of Grace Community church where she went for awhile before she moved to Phoenix. When the need for sewing machines came up, she looked and there were 2 available.. She told the manager what we were going to do with them and he donated them. The problem is that they had no electrical cord or foot feed. I bought one cord and foot feed for one from a sewing machine store. It was 43 bucks. I am asking for someone to buy the other foot feed and cord....and I'll bring it down.....

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hi gang,
My mom volunteers at a thrift store called Gracie's Cottage in Tempe. She has been there 40 years. It is part of Grace Community church where she went for awhile before she moved to Phoenix. When the need for sewing machines came up, she looked and there were 2 available.. She told the manager what we were going to do with them and he donated them. The problem is that they had no electrical cord or foot feed. I bought one cord and foot feed for one from a sewing machine store. It was 43 bucks. I am asking for someone to buy the other foot feed and cord....and I'll bring it down.....
Chari...Scarface here. PM or e-mail me with where I can send a check, if that will help. GV