Shrimp @fish market

Just a word of advice. Careful if you go to Richards @fish market. I negotiated a price for some awesome shrimp. Then I brought out my water bottle and price went from 17 to 22. I was like really. Just a little obvious. Went from 2#s to 1.Just my opinion. 3 boys were great , got some great grouper and I did get my Pepita's . Had some great grouper with Pepita's and Serrano cream sauce over rice. If you like grouper look up this recipe, it's great.Had a great time . Takila bar was great. Jesse and Jandy were awesome. Will be back Leigh

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Oldest game in town! :D

But I will say I bought some very nice size fresh shrimp last weekend there for $8 a pound. Weighed them up on my digital scale when I vacuum-packed them after getting home. Accurate down to the gram, a tiny bit over. So, some certainly play by the rules.

Roberto

If you go in with a hard line negotiating they use the special scale. It protects them from being taken advantage of by chislers. If you pay their price you get a fair weight. Fair is fair.

all's I did was ask a price then he switched his when I did the water bottle weighing. I asked up front for the good scale and he said it was . I am not cheap . I went down a couple spaces ,said same thing to the other guys and 8.00 a pound and it was perfect weight. Just letting other people know to watch for . Fair is Fair

mine were awesome to Stuart. I bought more from the frozen place and again box says 1.87 kilos? oh well they are good also. * dollars for med. vs 8.00 for large. I'm still happy as hell !!!

I have gone to 3 Boys for years and find them to be pretty good. Some times I bring out my 1 lb weight lead ball to check.
Just tell them you want the correct scale.