Shuttle service

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ ROB

$195/person WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kidding me right?! $200 for a ride to Rocky Point?! Looks like Im in the wrong business!!! Note to self, buy 12 person van immediately!!!!
and every 10th ride is free right Joe?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
On a more serious note, it only takes me about $80 round trip in my truck when I go. I want to know why its costs more than twice that amount, do I get a complimentary bag of cocaine for the ride down????

AZ ROB

I think they want you to assume that they will be coming back empty? Cost me right at $100 in my truck. It is the same in a plane just the plane is 40 minutes.

azfish

$195/person WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kidding me right?! $200 for a ride to Rocky Point?! Looks like Im in the wrong business!!! Note to self, buy 12 person van immediately!!!!

Your right, I'm going to call the tech in tomorrow have him clean out the 1 ton van put some bench seat in the back and Im in business. Rockey point here I come. With a van load.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
It looks very funny Mexico Joe, in the forum you are the toughest guy around, calling people names and getting in people faces, however in the PM you sure are a little pussycat, on your own words " I am armed and can not defend myself" (oxymoron?), "Please dont call me a cripple, its very degrading" , "I send you a PRIVATE MESSAGE and you make it PUBLIC by putting it on the forum" you started in the open forum, are you that chicken~~~mierda~~~ that can not defend yourself verbally, the same way you started it? you see you are HANDICAPED in the head as well as CRIPPLED with your legs. Do not call people names and you will not be call names either, it is that easy!

The real truth is that you are CRIPPLED while those who know my wife know that she is a very nice and respectful person to herself and others and not what you painted her to be!!

Last edited:

azfish

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't care to read about this crap anymore. Please keep it in private massages, I don't think anyone cares to keep reading the same stuff over and over.
Best thing for the both of you is to part ways and stop communicating with each other. Its turning into another HAPPY thing.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Indeed. Be warned, I see anymore of the "free ride" or "you're a cripple" bullshit and the ban hammer will fall on the offending party(ies). I thought you both might have gotten a clue by the other thread I moved to Rants and Raves. Apparently not. Knock it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.