Shuttle service

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Well Known Member
Our kids and grandkids have used Head Out To Rocky Point and thought it was great. I think they have specials during Spring Break.

AZ ROB

Well Known Member
it is each way and you do stop at the border and walk thru but last I heard you get back in the same van and drive to Penasco. All the vans are less than a few years old as well. The only problem is it isn't door to door. But Neither is the other guys

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Rob, I just spoke with Mike on Friday and revisited the website today. They do do door to door and if there are 6 passengers in the van, it is one hundred dollars round trip. Oh and someone told me last week that Nena's had gone out of business. Was that you, Lagrimas?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Rob, I just spoke with Mike on Friday and revisited the website today. They do do door to door and if there are 6 passengers in the van, it is one hundred dollars round trip. Oh and someone told me last week that Nena's had gone out of business. Was that you, Lagrimas?
No Jeeper, wasn't me. I think Nenas is still going, it was Mota that got caught with Mota.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
$195/person WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kidding me right?! $200 for a ride to Rocky Point?! Looks like Im in the wrong business!!! Note to self, buy 12 person van immediately!!!!
That, would pay the bill's.

El Gato

Well Known Member
Nenas - anyone have phone number or up to date info on Nenas? My DDIL tried them sometime ago and they weren't operating then. They like Head Out but need a cheaper way to go.

AZ ROB

Well Known Member
nenas - anyone have phone number or up to date info on nenas? My ddil tried them sometime ago and they weren't operating then. They like head out but need a cheaper way to go.
(602)442 6802
1426 n. 35th ave.

Status
Not open for further replies.