Some Old Pics

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
That is what I thought too, remember that's one of the times, maybe the first time, they "banked" the road coming from the border? Remember the "yeeehaaaaa" dips? Fun!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
By the torino in the the first set, I guess it might be in the early to mid seventies, when las conchas was just starting looks like!!

I love the old airial shot... I've got a big one (2'x3') from the late 70's possibly early 80's of Cholla Bay hanging in our living room... it came from the old dive house in Los Conchas...

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Mark it is Las Conchas ....not los, los would be los lonely boys, guess who they would be...

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Playa, how about the housing development at Morro Alto, smaller homes, no beach, maybe no problems!!! poor horse stop the beating or PETA will come after you!! :eek3:

A

azbeachboy

Nice pictures! I remember when the marina went dry twice a day. All the shrimp boats would be laying on there side.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Ha Ha Terry.

Sheryl, this was on the old forum that got torpedoed a year and a half ago. Terry and I were staying out a Choya Bay with our families. This was in the 60's when we were children. We didn't know each other but we both rode up and down the beach in front of J.J's. I had a Tote Gote and thought I was hell on wheels. :lol: We were joking around on the old forum that we probably saw each other but didn't know it. It was funny but you had to be there.

playaperro

El Pirata
I was hell on wheels. :lol: We were joking around on the old forum that we probably saw each other but didn't know it. It was funny but you had to be there.[/QUOTE]
Chari you still are hell on wheels..:cruisin: