Something Fishy going on here...

There's something fishy going on here... no worries... I intend to dive in for a deeper look... sea U later...

[video=facebook;400709118362]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=400709118362&ref=mf[/video]

That's so cute Mark!! Where were you?? Question for you..............if we snorkel on Sunday, can you make an underwater video of it that we can purchase from you??????????

That's so cute Mark!! Where were you?? Question for you..............if we snorkel on Sunday, can you make an underwater video of it that we can purchase from you??????????
I was in the water... and of course I'll be taking a video of you snorkeling... but you can't pay me for it...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Beachgirl,
I knew Mark wouldn't let you pay for it. But, I'm sure he'll trade you some school supplies for it.

RPJ,
Bad Grampa! LOL!

I think I seen an unauthorized water block in that vid.

Thanks for sharing Mark.
Another day in paradise!! am jelous!!
Terry... all blocks and checkpoints underwater have been authorized and approved by me and submitted for your pleasure...

Inks... you'll be here soon enough no need to be jello-ish until you had a shot or two of tequila...

Like dmcauley said in another post everyone has their panties in a bunch... and I think you all need a dose of Saltwater to take care of that.... sorry this video isn't the real thing... but I was hoping it would help...

Kenny

Only the Pelican knows for sure, huh Mark. Where those Sardine's early on in the Video? You know, bait!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Julie,
Me and you could dance for beads on Sunday.............We're just as good as biker chicks!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
You can't sell tickets, Sheryl, you're a Jeep chick, too! Let Mark sell the tickets for the kids!