Spring Break Numbers Up This Year!

dmcauley

I personally believe that the reason for so few students is that they don't have passports.
I don't think they give a rat's butt about anything except a good time but when they decide to go to Mexico they don't have a passport.
I invite a lot of people down and this seems to be the # 1 reason i get for them not coming.

I don't know about the spring breakers....but I do know that the fear of violence is still causing many to not visit. A friend owns several weeks at the Mayan, and has been coming down for years....he said that he will not be going down the rest of this year....his wife is downright scared.....even though they spend most of their time at the resort....

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I don't know why I waste time on this... the warden's message was in reference to unauthorized checkpoints on highway 8 (a variety of entities spoke directly to the nogales office and later to the Tijuana Consulate office confirming the US consulate office was speaking directly about checkpoints on highway 8 (sources such as the US media, mexican media, sonoran gov't and state unversities). the only reference to "northern mexico" was toward the end of the article "U.S. citizens traveling through northern Mexico should exercise caution." Thus when the message says "At some checkpoints, motorists who have not stopped at unofficial checkpoints have been shot at and killed" it is pretty clear that it is referring to highway 8.
By the way, an american family was shot at on highway 8 because they did not pull over and many believe this incident lead to the original wardens message about people being shot at and killed.
Since it appears you are concerned about spelling and proof reading, would you be so kind as to spell check and proof the 30,000+ posts on this site?

I am actually concerned about your choice of entertainment. I hope to not catch you on the next episode of "to catch a predator on 20/20...

I asked you multiple questions in my rebuttal and not one answer. The reason why you dont answer is because you dont have any answers. You can keep telling me the same thing and you do. Honestly, do you not want to answer me? Are you still trying to come up with a LOGICAL response. Yes, I USE LOGIC, when the warden says reports are that people were stopped asked for ID and then allowed to PASS, followed by PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOT AT AND KILLED IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH is CONTRADICTORY. CONTRADICTION DEFIES LOGIC. Once again, whos the 99% you refer to? I answer your questions when I reply and this is what creates a SYMPOSIUM forum, not you reading every word I have written and not responding directly to questions I have for you. My questions are important, and when you cant answer ONE of them it doesnt look well for you friend. ANSWER ONE OF MY QUESTIONS PLEASE, you have the debating skills of your favorite 2012 ticket, PALIN/BACHMANN

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Also, telling me that Im a pedophile is borderline you getting banned for a couple of days. I didnt call you Larry Craig

Mexico Joe....I'm not going to get into what you or Dry Heat have going on.....but I will say this.....MANY....yes....MANY ...people (I'm almost tempted to say MOST) do not know how to read....or lack the comprehension of what they are reading. They pick out words and phrases, and then go charging off....because the words or phrases convey what they have already decided is fact or truth. Logic doesn't enter into it!

Ding....ding....ding....Round 11........................

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
mexico joe....i'm not going to get into what you or dry heat have going on.....but i will say this.....many....yes....many ...people (i'm almost tempted to say most) do not know how to read....or lack the comprehension of what they are reading. They pick out words and phrases, and then go charging off....because the words or phrases convey what they have already decided is fact or truth. Logic doesn't enter into it!

Ding....ding....ding....round 11........................

lol

playaperro

El Pirata
Mexico Joe....I'm not going to get into what you or Dry Heat have going on.....but I will say this.....MANY....yes....MANY ...people (I'm almost tempted to say MOST) do not know how to read....or lack the comprehension of what they are reading. They pick out words and phrases, and then go charging off....because the words or phrases convey what they have already decided is fact or truth. Logic doesn't enter into it!

Ding....ding....ding....Round 11........................
No Shit joe u don't even know what a boda is eventho u just had one in your family..wonder how many mexicans where there?

Last edited:

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
After talking to a couple of businesses in town, Rocky Point, they also mention having a higher influx of customers compered to last years, however they also mention that others they talked to had less number of college kids stop by!! what ever that means to you, I have no idea, to me it means that kids stay closer to where they were staying for the night however every passenger I had since last Friday they told me they were all over town, specially the places I recommended and as a good promoter I sent them all over town to spread the wealth!!! and most importantly I asked them not to mention me or my business but to pass the word around of what actually they experience in Penasco with out the cartels and the bloodshed and the drug crime the US media is talking about.

PS: NO SPELL CHECK WAS USED IN THE WRITING OF THIS POST

InkaRoads

cronopiador
See Ya going to Party az over steers and queers...
I came to Tucson, returned the rented van and run to La Parrilla Suiza for an early dinner, as always it was just awesome, specially their margarita jug!!!
it is going to be an early night for me so to all ta-ta!!

PS: sorry Julie, I got drag into this one again due to the lack of reading comprehension that I was able to get while learning english in England, I guess I should have come to USA and go to MexJoe school instead!!

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
i came to tucson, returned the rented van and run to la parrilla suiza for an early dinner, as always it was just awesome, specially their margarita jug!!!
It is going to be an early night for me so to all ta-ta!!

Ps: Sorry julie, i got drag into this one again due to the lack of reading comprehension that i was able to get while learning english in england, i guess i should have come to usa and go to mexjoe school instead!!

prolly