Spring Break Numbers Up This Year!

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
I Yes, I USE LOGIC, when the warden says reports are that people were stopped asked for ID and then allowed to PASS, followed by PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOT AT AND KILLED IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH is CONTRADICTORY. CONTRADICTION DEFIES LOGIC.
Will attempt to answer this while I am on a flight to London (2012 summer olympic meetings). I don't believe the two sentences are contradicting each other. One is talking about reports of those that have stopped-
"There have been unconfirmed reports that unauthorized checkpoints have been set up by unknown persons at night. Reports from those passing through these checkpoints indicate that the operators of the checkpoint only requested to see identification before allowing them to pass."
The other sentence is talking about reports of those that have not stopped-
"At some checkpoints, motorists who have not stopped at unofficial checkpoints have been shot at and killed." the difference is stop and not stopped, I could explain the difference between both actions if you want.

I'm sorry I was not able to find where I said you where a "pedophile".
Ive read to many children's books tonight and Im extremely tired and I have to go masterbate.
Anyways homey, hope spring break numbers are up and I will get back to being a wealthy/atheist/independent/grammarly challenged self. Enjoy your night-time reading.

Kenny

I will get back to being a wealthy/atheist/independent/grammarly challenged self. Enjoy your night-time reading.
I've known you for years dry heat, and I can honestly say you forgot one important self description; pompous ass.
Oh my!:p

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Will attempt to answer this while I am on a flight to London (2012 summer olympic meetings). I don't believe the two sentences are contradicting each other. One is talking about reports of those that have stopped-
"There have been unconfirmed reports that unauthorized checkpoints have been set up by unknown persons at night. Reports from those passing through these checkpoints indicate that the operators of the checkpoint only requested to see identification before allowing them to pass."
The other sentence is talking about reports of those that have not stopped-
"At some checkpoints, motorists who have not stopped at unofficial checkpoints have been shot at and killed." the difference is stop and not stopped, I could explain the difference between both actions if you want.

I'm sorry I was not able to find where I said you where a "pedophile".

Anyways homey, hope spring break numbers are up and I will get back to being a wealthy/atheist/independent/grammarly challenged self. Enjoy your night-time reading.
You answered one, proud of you HEAT. #ImOut #Winning

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
La Parrilla Suiza!!! I love that place.... Real Mex vs Tex Mex...... Pouring cheese ans lettuce on top of a dish does not make it Mexican,
Was sad when they closed the one in Phx , now only in Tucson.... Highly recommend.

No spell scheck; sorry
Isn't the La Parilla Suiza at PV Mall still open? Who was talking about spell check?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I was just in the one at 35th ave and Peoria for lunch last Sunday. Yum, Champignones Suizas appetizer!

MIRAMAR

Son and friends from U of A and NAU had a great time. They said Manny's had fewer people, but all different ages. They loved dancing and Shock Treatment (hold hands and see who is the last who can take a shock). The kids from NAU are all now complaining about the snow and miss the perfect weather in Penasco.

badfish

My parents in law were down there this past weekend. They said it wasnt real busy. They did eat at the Wrecked bar and said it was really good. They also stated that the Malecon looks a lot better. They didnt say if it was paved yet though. We were down there last October and the Malecon was torn up and a nightmare to get around.

My family i and are going down this weekend and i cant wait!

Last edited:

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
Well, I guess others had the same experience that I did this Spring break:

“Tuvimos un buen fin de semana en Puerto Peñasco con la llegada de 20 mil turistas tan sólo durante viernes, sábado y domingo, esto representa un 10 por ciento más en comparación con el año anterior”, enfatizó," dijo el alcalde de Puerto Penasco Alejandro Zepeda Munro

"We had a good weekend in Rocky Point with the arrival of 20K tourist during Friday, Saturday and Sunday, this is an increase of 10% over last years (Spring Break)" said the mayor of Rocky Point Alejandro Zepeda Munro

This is just a little bit of the article from Numero Uno News, on the DeFrente article they mention having Hotel, condos and other businesses hand surveys/questionnaires to renters to have a count of incoming tourist, so far for me I am at a place where I can count my passengers by reservations, hopefully soon the computer will have to do it for me! :-o

The one thing I did ask all my customers was to mention to others how safe and fun it was in RP!!

Last edited: