Steve Schwab storys.

R

reportjones

I am thinking about switching to another rental company. I would love to hear others perspectives on their relationship with Steve Scwhab and Seaside Reserveation either good or bad. Not looking to flame him I just want some facts.

R

reportjones

I guess nobody knows anything good or bad about him or his company?

dwig222

Do you mind if I ask why you use Seaside Reservations? Do you rent a condo? I have found great deals on condo rentals on my own. Even Craig's List has some steals. Seaside charges too many fees. If you are not locked into a certain resort, you can find deals where there are no fees, just a deposit.

R

reportjones

No, I currently rent through Seaside and am sick and tired of their late payments to me, Steve charging for repairs I serioulsy questions, $8 for a lightbulb that seems to continually "burn" out, and more and more. I also know of a case where he rented a condo and did not show it as rented on his website. Condo owner showed up to stay in their condo and found it was already full of renters. Made my friend wonder if he would have ever seen that rental money. My payments are alwasy late. Seasides fees are ridiculous and renters constantly complain about add on charges they were never told about and I do not get my 65% of Steves added fees. He gets to keep 100% of any fee he adds. Are other compnaies like this? I figure I am see 50% of the total fees Seaside charges once a renter checks out. This concerns me.

Do you mind if I ask why you use Seaside Reservations? Do you rent a condo? I have found great deals on condo rentals on my own. Even Craig's List has some steals. Seaside charges too many fees. If you are not locked into a certain resort, you can find deals where there are no fees, just a deposit.

R

reportjones

One more thing. I have met Steve and I do not like his arrogance and bullying. He never returns my calls even though I have a huge investment he is managing. He does seem to alwys be driving new cars and even has a airplane I am told. WTF?

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
You might be stuck with Seaside Reservations if they are the exclusive management company of the development you are in. I have yet to hear anything positive from said management company.

R

reportjones

Everytime I speak with Steve he gets more arrogant each time. Now he has some fat f^ck acting as his "CFO" taking all of his calls. This guy is clearly uneductaed and even more of a bafoon than Steve. At least Steve is only 50-75 pounds overweight, This "CFO" is more of an idiot and clearly has a hard tome pushing his plate back when he goes to all you can eat buffets. cANT REMEMBER HIS NAME. Rich or soemthing like that? Anyone else speak with this punk? I saw him on the beach several weeks ago and thought he was pregnant!

Kenny

Everytime I speak with Steve he gets more arrogant each time. Now he has some fat f^ck acting as his "CFO" taking all of his calls. This guy is clearly uneductaed and even more of a bafoon than Steve. At least Steve is only 50-75 pounds overweight, This "CFO" is more of an idiot and clearly has a hard tome pushing his plate back when he goes to all you can eat buffets. cANT REMEMBER HIS NAME. Rich or soemthing like that? Anyone else speak with this punk? I saw him on the beach several weeks ago and thought he was pregnant!
I have a feeling that you might have just lost some allies with that last post. The things you seem to be upset about, like Steve driving a new car etc, and what you perceive to be weight problems with him and his employee and all that other nonsense, has nothing to do with your bad choices, or the way your account is handled.

Why did you say this in your first post?
Not looking to flame him I just want some facts.
Just trying to suck us in is what it looks like to me.

Last edited:

dwig222

So you are the one with the condo, I misunderstood. I've heard bad things about Seaside, which is why we never use them. Do they allow you to market it on your own?

Roberto

I think you don't really have very many choices when it gets right down to it. You might talk to Bill Abeita, he manages some condos. He's the Mgr at Hacieda Las Fuentes in the night. I could get a cell number if you want.

The problem with the smaller rental companies is that they cannot afford to advertise up in AZ. Seaside has a name with the most name recognition, he has or had an office up there and has or had a van service also. If you go with a smaller company you may not get as many rentals but may get to keep more of the rental money.

Not in defense of SS, but the rental management business is a real bear. Think about the light bulb bit. You gotta check to see if it's out, go get a bulb that you have already bought and maybe stored somewhere where you have to pay rent etc. etc. Then youve got repairs, who ya gonna get, how will you suprevise them, etc. etc. Then you gotta deal with the few dumb a** renters who leave the doors open and AC on, throw stuff off the patios, break stuff, have loud parties and are generally obnoxious. I wouldn't do it, too many bullsh**t problems.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Mmmmmmmm!!! another condo love story telenovela!!! called "when the lightbulb breaks" starring RPjones and SS reservations

jerry

if he worked for the pentagon replacement toilet seats would cost........oh never mind
Hey I think you are sandbagging us. You guys must have some other history besides a lightbulb bill here or there.
Steve never apologized for destroying the old RP forum and forcing us into this spiffy new Katrina trailer of a forum.....although it is beginning to feel like home. Hey think I'll fry up some Spam....
http://www.kpho.com/news/23751871/detail.html

O

Option60

Please allow me to help.

Dear ReportJones

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with my services. I want to do the best job possible for you. I do not recognize your screen name so I am unable to address your concerns. I would like to offer out my hand in the spirit of cooperation and sit down with you face to face to mend any setback you may have encountered. My email is [email protected] please allow me the opportunity to try and help.

Steve Schwab

jerry

Dear ReportJones

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with my services. I want to do the best job possible for you. I do not recognize your screen name so I am unable to address your concerns. I would like to offer out my hand in the spirit of cooperation and sit down with you face to face to mend any setback you may have encountered. My email is [email protected] please allow me the opportunity to try and help.

Steve Schwab
Wow Kenny,Roberto and i defend Steve and he appears ! Hi Steve ,welcome aboard watch the elbows..no head butting! Thinking back on it I'm not real sure that reporterJones or a friend of his at one time wasn't trying to start a similar service...If I'm wrong please correct me.

Kenny

I beg your pardon there Jerry, but what I didn't like was his little tirade about overweight people,and that other nonsense. Heck, a bunch of my good friends fit the description's he so self righteously gave.
You know somethings happening, but you don't know what it is...do you Mr Jone's?

Why would I defend Steve when you know I think his over the top "press releases" are a bunch of crap. Also the way he tried to railroad Rosie about what she wrote in her online newspaper was way out of line in my opinion. No, not me, I wouldn't defend the man, why would I?

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Dear ReportJones

Steve Schwab
No matter what Kenny think of the overweight comments I believe it is commendable of Steve to come out and ask for another opportunity to fix the wrongs, at least with ReportJones, so now the ball is in your court ReportJones and we would like to know the outcome that way we will either follow the novela or just eat it!!

Kenny

No matter what Kenny think of the overweight comments
What I think of the jone's post's, and it just wasn't the overweight comments, in no way has anything to do with Steve posting on here, or not; why would it Ink?
No, for you that don't know me, I'm not overweight. Well maybe a couple of pounds since I stopped smoking, but just a couple..LOL