Steve Schwab storys.

jerry

What I think of the jone's post's, and it just wasn't the overweight comments, in no way has anything to do with Steve posting on here, or not; why would it Ink?
No, for you that don't know me, I'm not overweight. Well maybe a couple of pounds since I stopped smoking, but just a couple..LOL
Well i stand corrected kenny but i should at the very least get a free Pigeon Coop stay for sticking up for the man (a fellow fatish guy!)
I request a condo above Dryheats palace.....as payolla,and some free light bulbs

Kenny

If you get it Jerry, I want the job putting the light bulbs in. After all, I do have experience.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
If Jerry gets the condo and Kenny puts the light bulb I make the poop corn and open the beers!! that's it there is the weekend!!

O

Option60

Thanks for the Welcome everyone, Maybe I can clear a few things up. I am open to Questions. Kenny if you would like to discuss my press releases maybe you are seeing something I am not. I am always open to suggestions. As for Rossie, We certainly have a difference of opinion on how things should get done. However, there was never any railroading of anyone. I am not even sure how I would do that since I am just another Gringo in Mexico. My email is [email protected] it would be great if anyone would like to ask me about anything. I promise to get back to you promptly. I may not be able to check this service all the time due to the amount of work I have so please feel free to email me directly.

Steve

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Ink, I think i 'll pass on your "palomitas" : )......
Sorry Wahoo and for those of weak stomach, I meant to say POP as in POP CORN!! can't understand how that second "O" got in there must have been my ~~~HAPPY~~~ finger thinking about the condos!!

V

VacationVanessa

Wow! You guys know how to conjure someone up! Seems all we have to do is mention their name and BOOM there they are.

So help me out here: George Clooney. George Clooney. George Clooney...

jerry

We kid Steve over the suppression of non-happy talk news (stuff comes out sooner or later so why hide things). The pressure the real estate community put on individuals warning about the overbuilding,border crossing,title issues was pretty strong back in 2005.Someone that had money invested in one of those North beach joints threatened to shoot me for spreading lies about the place! Sort of pisses you off when that happens.The guys who saw our warnings and didn't put 200k down for the better deal were pretty happy the internet exists!

Last edited:

Kenny

As for Rossie, We certainly have a difference of opinion on how things should get done.
And that was very apparent in the emails you sent Rosie asking her not to post news that you thought might be bad for your business. You aren't going to try and tell me you didn't try to persuade her to stop publishing the truth, now are you? Oh by the way it's on record, and right here on this forum.

Last edited:
O

Option60

HI Kenny,

How are you today? I found the posting by Rossie about our discussion. I think it reinforces my contention that I wasn't cudgeling her. I even say that I am "asking" her to stop promoting negative news since she is a "tourism center" I think our difference of opinion comes from the fact that I think a tourism center is being positive about the our town. I think Rocky Point is safe, clean, amazing and wonderful. I am a true believer of Puerto Penasco. If I thought it was dangerous I wouldn't try to bring people here (including my son) I want to counter the negative press that has unfairly beat Mexico and it's people down. Lots of the locals have lost their jobs because people have been scared away from our beaches. It is sad to see. There is plenty of bad press out there. No reason for us to fan the flames if you know what I mean. If you are around later this week Kenny I am happy to buy you a beer at Capone's. It would be good to meet you in person! Glad you are giving me a chance to discuss things with you.

Kenny

Most all of us on this forum are on the front line when it comes to supporting PP as a community, and we're right on the top of it when any untrue, like this last deal, rumors or unsubstantiated reports are put out there. On the other hand, a lot of us are very much in favor of putting out the truth of what's actually happening in PP, and on the road down, so people can actually make their own informed decisions.
I think Roberto snatched all my Hawaiian shirts... So thanks for the offer, but I won't be able to make it to Capons...Man I wish he wouldn't tuck them in.

Last edited:
Hello Steve, I'm glad you decided to post. Many here will remember that the ironic part of my earlier exchange with you was that it came immediately after I had been accused by someone of being your lackey, simply because I took offense at comments made about you. (By the way, Kenny...good response above in this thread to the personal criticisms of Steve. I, too, find that just wrong).

Anyway, Steve, if you've been checking out the posts, you'll see that I frequently get someone on here laying into me because they think I'm "covering up" the real stories or not publishing the whole truth. You might not be ready to admit it, but I do think I've done as good a job as possible while still giving people the information they deserve and need.

As for the other little issue of my not giving you press when you do something, please note that lately I've not kept up with my duties very well. Any time you send me something positive to publish, consider it done...just make sure I get it.

Kenny

Only one please.

Hey Rosie,

Guess who just bought that same policy today, that I purchased from you earlier this year. Only one please.:-D

Hey Rosie,

Guess who just bought that same policy today, that I purchased from you earlier this year. Only one please.:-D
As always, the business is greatly appreciated. And by the way...I do owe Seadweller more money for the charity. Also the Youth Sports Foundation has money coming from a percentage of online insurance sales!

As always, the business is greatly appreciated. And by the way...I do owe Seadweller more money for the charity. Also the Youth Sports Foundation has money coming from a percentage of online insurance sales!
:thumbsup: Thank you Rosie... your contributions are greatly appreciated... :thumbsup:

R

reportjones

Not afraid to admit when I make mistake. The people I was with corrrected me. This guy DID NOT work for seaside. He worked for some company name "CFO". To many cervezas made me confused I guess. He was an idiot however.

Everytime I speak with Steve he gets more arrogant each time. Now he has some fat f^ck acting as his "CFO" taking all of his calls. This guy is clearly uneductaed and even more of a bafoon than Steve. At least Steve is only 50-75 pounds overweight, This "CFO" is more of an idiot and clearly has a hard tome pushing his plate back when he goes to all you can eat buffets. cANT REMEMBER HIS NAME. Rich or soemthing like that? Anyone else speak with this punk? I saw him on the beach several weeks ago and thought he was pregnant!