Steve Schwab storys.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
One more thing. I have met Steve and I do not like his arrogance and bullying. He never returns my calls even though I have a huge investment he is managing. He does seem to alwys be driving new cars and even has a airplane I am told. WTF?
Not afraid to admit when I make mistake. The people I was with corrrected me. This guy DID NOT work for seaside. He worked for some company name "CFO". To many cervezas made me confused I guess. He was an idiot however.
As I said before, I have yet to hear much positive from Seaside reservations, although you won't hear a lot of positive comments regarding rental management companies today (ie. economy, lack of rentals, etc.).
However after reading your comments I think you might be a bit of a pinochio. You claim to have a "huge investment" and claim to have "met Steve, who is driving a new car, airplance, etc", yet you posted you had him confused with the wrong guy?!? Something tells me you pretending to be a big fish. For someone claiming a "huge investment" I would think you would know the property management company.
By the way since you seem to know what form of transportation he uses (planes, a new car, etc. - is etc. a yacht?), go online and look up the maricopa county assessors site, it might give you a better idea as to how someone is actually living.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
As always it does not matter whether the information is negative or positive, as long as the veracity of it is clear and those speaking out know what they are saying, I personally know that SS is not Fat or overweight but it has been a few month since I last spoke to or seen him so I could not verify the the weight part, as of the rest of the story, I believe it got out of hand when it became personal more than informational for the rest of us!
Sorry reportjones but I have to ask, do you work for the consulate in Nogales? :eek3:

O

Option60

I am sorry I don't check this site very often. As with all previous emails (none of which anyone has written me yet) Please email me personally. I am happy to make an appointment or phone call to discuss any questions you may have. Again, my email is [email protected] I promise you if you write I will reply. Also I would like to point out that if anyone has a STANDARD light bulb change in the past 3 years on their statement for any amount over $1.00 I will refund 120% of your money for the charge. My policy is to not charge for the first 2 light bulbs changed in a month. Please feel free to email me. It is the most reliable way to get a hold of me. I don't follow this website.

Reporter Jones I am still hoping to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerry

When I used to sit in line for 4 hours waiting to cross the border I'd curse Steve types and the other "masters of the Universe" for this massive overbuilding screw up.Now days I can cross the border without a wait thanks to the scale of stupidity displayed by the real estate industry in general.The bankers and brokers have sunk the Arizona middleclass and driven away in Hummers full of cash.Hopefully the border,water/power and crime issues can be dealt with in this breather period.The coastal highway may soon give consumers the choice to just breeze past Puerto Penasco and head to unspoiled areas to the South if we pull out of this economic death spiral.