Stop signs

Estero

The prices for about any infraction you can think of including jaywalking are posted in the entrance of the police station on the wall. It is a big sign, can't miss it. There are 2 rows of fines because there is a discount if you pay the fine within 24 hours. It would be good I think if there was a picture of it posted here on the forum. I too have been pulled over a number of times for phantom stop signs, now I pretty much stop at any intersection for the hell of it.

On a side note I had a computer system stolen a few months ago and it had a program called Prey installed http://preyproject.com/
I waited until the computer showed up online and grabbed the IP address each time it was online and then logged in remotely while the computer was online and low and behold the person using the computer was logged into their facebook account. Took some screen shots that showed their friend list and now had their name. Found out where they lived and made a visit. That person led me straight to the person they bought the computer from (actually their mother was more than eager to show me and hopped in the truck) and we went to pay that guy a visit.

On the way we passed a cop and asked him to follow us. The story ends with me getting the computer system back. Cops were high fiving each other at the station and were more than helpful. The series of events went far better than I had imagined and the cops at the station were great.