Stuart help for the site

jerry

Just a simple observation but it appears that those who fish or frequent the fishing forum (and actually have a take) have a more laid back personality and make a hell of a lot more sense and less desire to stir up ****. Except for good ole Happy. I think he just liked getting out and stroking his pole. Nonetheless, fish more, enjoy good food & drink and enjoy the company of others.
Kelney if you read all this you what the hell is wrong with you? But...a fisherman started the damn thread,another fisherman insulted him for making trouble when the forum was going good,another fisherman then banned the second fisherman and another fisherman then called the second fisherman names...Kenny another fisherman then got into it too...Happy another fisherman, possible suspect in the dog kidnapping thankfully can't ever again add his seaborne wisdom....fishermen are the problem

GV Jack

Snorin God
Kelney if you read all this you what the hell is wrong with you? But...a fisherman started the damn thread,another fisherman insulted him for making trouble when the forum was going good,another fisherman then banned the second fisherman and another fisherman then called the second fisherman names...Kenny another fisherman then got into it too...Happy another fisherman, possible suspect in the dog kidnapping thankfully can't ever again add his seaborne wisdom....fishermen are the problem
Jerry, can anyone wonder why you are a Sonoran God? That was pure genius. It's those damn fisherman that cause all the problems around here.

What we need are more golfers. Golfers are GENTLEMEN. They dress natily and never ever lie, like fishermen. In fact golfers actually police themselves.
If they break the rules, they call penalties on themselves. No fish or game wardens chasing them down. I can see a fisherman calling the game warden and
saying, "Hey I'm keeping five more fish than the limit, my fine is in the mail." Yeah, right!!!

Hey Stuart..The guy really hit on something here. I think we should only allow golfers to moderate and control things..Uh...hummm Maybe that won't work.

Oh well, fish away you guys. I'm going out to shoot golfs.

GV,
I was so frustrated after shooting a 66 on 18 holes that I dropped my clubs and quit the game. Could have done much better but got hung up at that stupid windmill.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I think we should only allow golfers to moderate and control things..Uh...hummm Maybe that won't work.
I suspect that indeed- That won't work.

I've golfed with a number of the fishermen on this forum.... :wink:

we are even BIGGER a$$holes on the golf course.