Stuart

1. I have to believe this site is not free to you. I for one enjoy this site very much as it has been so much help. I would be happy to contribute to its maintenance. I would also think others would do the same.

2. I would also like for the lurkers to this site to join and contribute to the forum content. I know many times people don't want to participate with ,what they consider dumb questions, or to give answers that they think others will disagree with.

3. This is a forum to all participate in. If anyone has ask what may seem to others ,dumb questions, it is me. I can't learn to do things the correct way if I don't ask. I am smart enough to know how un knowing I am.

Join In

Don't Worry Be Happy
Bill

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Tyler graciously donates this forum, the server space, and bandwidth needed for it. I'm but a cog in the wheel. ;) I'm sure he might appreciate a donation here and there. Maybe he'll chime in with a PayPal address for anyone wishing to help out.

The core group grows slowly. On the old forum, I was processing 12-20 new members a week.

Jeff

Bill Hale said:
1. I have to believe this site is not free to you. I for one enjoy this site very much as it has been so much help. I would be happy to contribute to its maintenance. I would also think others would do the same.

2. I would also like for the lurkers to this site to join and contribute to the forum content. I know many times people don't want to participate with ,what they consider dumb questions, or to give answers that they think others will disagree with.

3. This is a forum to all participate in. If anyone has ask what may seem to others ,dumb questions, it is me. I can't learn to do things the correct way if I don't ask. I am smart enough to know how un knowing I am.

Join In

Don't Worry Be Happy
Bill

I agree! There are no dumb questions here. Everybody shares the same passion..... :sunny: