Super CC Fishing boat for sale ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Nice CC fishing boat for sale, 2001, 19ft. Sea-Pro, 125 hp saltwater Merc. w/SS hipo prop. w/t-top, rockets, excel. cond. has everything, loves to fish the island, reefs, anywhere, packs 16-rods, live wells, gps, finder, compass, vhf marine, 94qt cooler, large fish box, etc. ~~~ & this boat is fast,

Jim

Well Known Member
Why and for how much? Or is this just another annoying trap??? You have heard the story of the boy who cried wolf right? Post pictures if you really want to sell it.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
1st, ~~~ Reason for selling the, and there is ONLY one, Tecate Runner, ~~~ is that I am going to get a bigger boat, in the $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 range, ~~~ but I will need to sell this one 1st, don't need 2-boats, ~~~
This is not a "trap" ~~~ the 1st $17,000.00 on the deck takes it, ~~~ today this boat will run you $30,000.00 - $32,000.00, ~~~ so @ $17,000.00 you must consider it a gift, ~~~ I didn't mention, trailer is galv. & has 4-new tires, one trip to & from PP on them, ~~~ my friends if you want to see me cry then buy this boat, ~~~ wife & I have many, many, fond memories & adventures on it, ~~~ if it could talk it would curl your hair, ~~~ & the name you get for free, ~~~ worth a couple grand more, ~~~ this boat has been well cared for & maintained,
as for pics. I have some, but can't send, ~~~ don't have a copy, scanner, & if I did don't know how to use, I'm not a geek, but I can make copies & send, ~~~

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Okay... that makes sense. I know where you can get a real nice Kat for that kind of money! :wink:

By the way - I've seen the Tecate Runner. It is a steal at that price and is in immaculate condition.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Thanks Stuart, ~~~ For chiming in & confirming that, it is indeed a steal, ~~~ however $17, ~~~ that was yesterday, ~~~ today it is ~~~$18,
lets put the pencil to it, ~~~
~~~ Hull $12, w/ electos.
~~~ Mtr. $12, ~~~ w/260 hrs. ~~~ w/sp./prop.
~~~ T-Top $4,500.00, ~~~ w/$300.00 electo. box,
~~~ Galv. tandem tr. w/new tires, $3,000.00

~~~ Looks like ~~~ $31,000.00, ~~~ Do you see the spread, ~~~

~~~ Stuart you selling your Kat ?

~~~ You know, this would be a nice boat for Tyler, he could take that flea infested dog of his for a ride on Sundays, ~~~
if I ever caught that scroungy, mangy, pigeon eating mutt even near boat I'd put a #16 in it's ass & send it down, ~~~ can you imagine what I'd catch when the damn fleas started scattering @ 300 ft, ~~~ ACHI, ACHI, ACHI, ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Oh no!!! ~~~ Do you hear that whistling sound, ~~~ Here comes the ~~~ "B - BOMB" ~~~ :D :D :D

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Happy
What do you have in mind for a new boat. There is a large boat in Casa Grande for sale but I don't know the info on it. It is big ! with a trailer. If interested let me know and I will check it out for you.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Thanks Bill, ~~~ for offer to ck. out boat, ~~~ The next boat I get will for sure be another CC, ~~~ 24ft - 26ft, w/outboard power, ~~~ just can't beat them for fishing, ~~~ ( for me anyways, ~~~ I have to be carefull here, I don't want to start a big ol beef here on boat types ) ~~~ I've had 4-fishing comfortable in mine many times, ~~~ my preference lies with Mono Hulls, ~~~ however if a Kat that fits my requirements was to present itself, I would surely consider it, ~~~ I think Stuart knows where one is, ~~~ I don't want to get too excited till I sell mine, ~~~

HAPPY, ___

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Happy
I agree on the outboard - I/O drive. If you remember a while back I hit a rock with the drive not all the way down and cost me almost $ 2000.00 to rebuild. The biggest things for me are the ability to see where the Eng. is pointed and the ability to run it in the up position for shallow water.
Good luck

HAPPY

User is currently banned
There's a trick to the i/o's Bill, ~~~ you have to tickle them when you launch & load back on tr., so as not to hit underwater objects, rocks, ~~~ I do with outboards, ~~~ by the way you didn't have the i/o up far enough, not down enough, when you wasted it on the rocks, ~~~

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Happy
The problem with the OMC out drive is that if it is not all the way down and the pins locked in , almost any bump will break the upper housing at the steerring gear. I thought it was up high enough but at low tide I discovered a rock on the ramp area. Needless to say I cleared the ramp of all rocks. Rock about 24 in.