Taco Brisas

ben21

Well Known Member
Stopped by Tacos Brisas on Saturday. Great recommendations on the papa as well as the tacos caramello. The food was exactly what we needed after being at the beach all day. I didn't realize that they don't serve beer, but the staff didn't mind us buying a few across the street and bringing them in. I think I've found a new favorite spot. Thanks all...

ckyevanjay

Well Known Member
i killed a papa relleno on tuesday night. Was so good. The red hot sauce was SUPER hot! the carne asada there is great, no fat just meat. Wife loved it and she isnt a fan of carne asada due to the fat content normally. Ill be back!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
We went there this last semana santa and I must say the service was the worst ever, none of the original servers were there, all new and very rude and the food left a lot to be desire, seems like the beef quality went down the drain, nothing but griddle and fat and the meat was cold, colder than the coke I drunk, I will give them another try just for our past experiences with them and the place was full, no reason for the meat to be cold!!!

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
I haven't been to Tacos Brisas in a while and we thought it was pretty good but last year on several people's recommendation we tried Tacos Poblanos and found it much better. Maybe time for another throw down between the two.

Last edited:

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
I've seen this map before and it would probably be extremely useful except that I have never been able to get it to work right. If I try to zoom in using the + button in the lower right-hand corner, all of the places-of-interest icons disappear and the map remains in its original scale. And, if I click on, say, Tacos Brisas in the list, it's icon does light up but the pop-up window has no info other than the name of the restaurant. Not sure why I have so much trouble with this map as it looks like a great resource. Until I get it figured out, if I ever do, can anyone give me a location for Tacos Brisas?

playaperro

El Pirata
I've seen this map before and it would probably be extremely useful except that I have never been able to get it to work right. If I try to zoom in using the + button in the lower right-hand corner, all of the places-of-interest icons disappear and the map remains in its original scale. And, if I click on, say, Tacos Brisas in the list, it's icon does light up but the pop-up window has no info other than the name of the restaurant. Not sure why I have so much trouble with this map as it looks like a great resource. Until I get it figured out, if I ever do, can anyone give me a location for Tacos Brisas?
Sinaloa & Melchor Ocampo are the cross streets.

playaperro

El Pirata
Just keep hitting the mouse outside of town till the streets come into view then click on the place you are looking for and it will light up, don't click on any markers, just make the map bigger, not very good at giving directions

Estero

Well Known Member
At the 4 way stop on Fremont where Pemex and the bank is go North until you come to another 4 way stop with an Oxxo on your right. Brisas will be on your left across from the Oxxo.

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
Thanks for the directions and location of Tacos Brisas. I'll give that suggestion about the map a try, too. Thanks again.
-Steve