Tessoro at Las Conchas (COMPLAINTS FYI)

mondone

Whitecaps
:???:

Rosy, for us "espanol-challenged", can you give us a synopsis about this story in ingles please?

Casa Alina

Las Conchas
Tessoro Blue's

COMPLAIN AGAINST GRINGOS CONDOMINIUMS "Tessore AT THE SHELL"
May 5, 2011

Raise their complaint in U.S. media.
They cut off the light for not providing the maintenance fees and other irregularities.

By: Alberto Aldrete Valdez
PTO. PEÑASCO SON.

A new international real estate scandal that inevitably affect Puerto Peñasco is coming, to feel and be affected condominium owners "Tessoro At Las Conchas" who bought property in what developers owners have been committing a series of defaults and a string of abuse since the project began, but that it became unbearable to Serles cut power to the building for not paying the bill, by failing to provide maintenance fees.
That actually happened last week, has caused them serious trouble, because the electricity had not ceased to operate the elevator, and one lives on the eighth floor, which is aggravated because the woman is disabled, then either flows water because the pump does not work as well as electricity is indispensable for other domestic uses of a home.
The plaintiffs affected denounce this are Richard and Linda Chamberlain, originating in Tucson, who are 4 years old who bought a condo called Ruby, of 2.200 square feet $ 530 000, the other is Doug Matthews, with 6 years of property acquired Diamond called the condo 3,100 square feet in a million dollars, a resident of Phoenix, Arizona, they are giving the face denouncing the irregularities, but another 11 affected, are 13 owners, only one of them is Mexican, arguing that 13 they can not afford the maintenance of the 55 condominiums that make up this development, located at the end of Las Conchas, facing the sea, a project that was cut short in just one quarter, saying sales stopped due to lack of construction rest of development, which consist of 4 towers of 14 floors each, having completed only one that has 55 condos, of which only 13 are sold.
The business owners of the property developers are of Jewish origin, grouped in Banking Mifel SA de CV, 568/2005 Trust, who no longer wanted to respond and less secure shopping, whose failures are other more, as weak construction, broken pipes that departments have been flooded, an elevator that was damaged by a storm that has not been repaired, Write Back, a building's insurance expired and not been renewed, debt to Social Security employees, debts to suppliers and contractors and a number of irregularities that have generated much distrust of those already acquired, which have left without leaving the development progress, which stayed in the first stage.
Those affected do not argue that they bought for rental business, but to live their retirement and are considered permanent residents of this port, but now you are uncertain, and therefore can not live here.
Exhibited at the offices of this newspaper that they plan to go to the American press, specifically the Arizona Republic and Tucson News, to explain the difficult situation they are living, but are aware that the damage to Peñasco will be much, because the image reflects the fact that this affects the city, not only to development mentioned, and they do not want that.
Another action that have provided is going to Profeco, upon the recommendation put to them, yet they think they achieved very little at that level, so they are thinking of going to the Governor of the State that the intervention is called these employers to comply.
The saddest part of this sorry episode, they say that when they buy a condo they were going to do in the Sonoran Sky, but a salesman persuaded Treasury to buy there, which now complain (and the lie).
The three unhappy with the treatment they are giving the developer show that they live very comfortable in Puerto Penasco, that the issue of the alleged insecurity they do not care, even feel safer here than in some areas of the city, abounding Chamberlain marriage they are now living with them a daughter and grandchildren, this reflects the confidence with which live in this port, they said.
They argue that even the U.S. authorities are more difficult to cross them here and there, that the Mexican authorities to enter Mexico, "because at the port of Lukeville have a machine that supposedly detects" strange things ", but this gizmo to apparently does not work either, because it sounds abordantes vehicle and are held in a small room and the car is almost dismantled in second review, which seems unfair and violates their individual rights, they do not carry anything illegal.
Complained about feeling insecure about their property, "we have an uncertain future in our investments and no one gives us the face", as the development manager that has no power to resolve the problem.
They argue that once could at least communicate with management through email, but now they do not return emails, no answers have.
In short, they are hopeless and helpless about this situation and not have to do, they said.

Advertising, very pretty, almost charming ... but

This is what your online advertising says:
Tessoro at Las Conchas is the newest and most exclusive residential condominium in Puerto Peñasco, Mexico. The great features and amenities Tessoro in Las Conchas, with the soft sands of Las Conchas, the warm breeze of the Sea of ​​Cortez and the cozy atmosphere of Puerto Peñasco, provide a great pleasure and comfort.
Tessoro philosophy at Las Conchas is simple: Tessoro uses the strengths of its location, facilities and amenities to offer owners luxury, privacy and exclusivity, available only in the best condominiums in Puerto Penasco community. Located on the peninsula of Las Conchas, located in 30 square meters facing the Sea of ​​Cortez, Tessoro is a worthy representative of his name.
Each of the houses has a perfect view of the Sea of ​​Cortez and the Estero de Monia, and direct access to more than five miles of beach and lagoon. Tessoro developers took extensive steps to ensure that every detail of this luxury real estate development to accommodate the experience of tranquility.

Comments: No comments
" Rescued at gunpoint from an armored car guarded fire in the yard
THREE DEAD, TWO CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHER IN ROAD ACCIDENT IN COASTAL "

ADVERTISING SALES

jerry

Well Known Member
Wow they blame "The Jews" man I just knew they were screwing up that beautiful spot for nothing.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
What a waste.....I was able to get up on the roof several months ago and snapped a few photos....the views are fantastic from there....will it go the way of some of the other unfinished developments?

jerry

Well Known Member
Joe you might be able to park your trailer by the pool in exchange for carrying stuff up to the 8th floor for old people...man what a drag for these people....condos are just a real risk in mexico and the states.My friends in Tucson just ate a 750k investment in a project in Arizona

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Jerry...I'll pass on that one....a bit too old....when I was a kid, lived in a 5th floor apartment in NYC....no elevator.....I still remember those days!!!

Hell....I wonder what the power requirements are to run the elevator....a small generator??? When I was there back in Oct., there were only 2-3 cars in the garage....nobody outside....and the weather was fantastic!!! The elevators weren't "locked"....and I got off a couple of the other floors that hadn't been "developed" yet.....just bare concrete....

I can just imagine the frustration of the few owners....a huge investment....and the power cut off!

Last edited:

Dezracer

Well Known Member
Let me make sure I read that article correctly:

-There are 13 owners that were delivered condos...out of the 55 available.
-They have moved in
-After moving in they realized that condo developer was not maintaining the HOA and letting things go like the electric bill
- The 13 owners realized that they can not afford to make up the developer shortfall in the HOA budget

I'm i reading this correctly?

So it seams that these owners were delievered there condos, but forgot to consider the long term costs. They must had realized that not all the condos were sold and that the developer wasnt going to stick around too long. Looks like poor planning on there part in regards to the HOA.

jerry

Well Known Member
When Sonoran writers make antisemitic comments it always cracks me up.Hell the chosen peoples blood runs through their veins as many of their ancestors escaped from the Spanish inquisition by becoming Catholics and high tailing it to the frontiers of the new world (same thing with many Arabs booted by Queen Isabela)
don't forget the comment about blaming the jews.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Clearly another nightmare, but maybe it will cause prices to fall and they will start to sell.

mondone

Whitecaps
What a waste.....I was able to get up on the roof several months ago and snapped a few photos....the views are fantastic from there....will it go the way of some of the other unfinished developments?

I always said if I were ever to buy a condo, Tessoro would be the one for it's wonderful location and views. Then I came to my senses and bought a beachfront house instead.

:thumbsup:

azbandit

I see our house in your picture and I can see the condos from my porch. Very seldom do I see more than one or two units with lights on...sometimes none. Wak by there every day on the beach when we are there and most of the times see nobody. A beautiful place with terrific vews and may end up like the blue dome next door abandoned and empty. Really a shame.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Ahhh, the blue dome is used regularly, early in the morning by a cult that believes the dome represents the blue light coming from the Buddha's navel. I guess you go to bed early. We chant softly so as not to disturb the neighborhood.

jerry

Well Known Member
I believe you are mocking Aqua Buddha....I'm going to have to tell senator Paul
Ahhh, the blue dome is used regularly, early in the morning by a cult that believes the dome represents the blue light coming from the Buddha's navel. I guess you go to bed early. We chant softly so as not to disturb the neighborhood.

azbandit

I appreciate you being quiet

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
:???:

Rosy, for us "espanol-challenged", can you give us a synopsis about this story in ingles please?
Sorry Mondone, I wasn't ignoring you. I just saw this and see that it's already been translated by Casa Alina. I know someone at Tessoro, so I'll try to get more info.